Lysol No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Ocean Fresh scent, 6 Count

by Lysol

Lysol no mess automatic toilet bowl cleanerfreshens and cleans for up to 4 weekslysol no mess automatic toilet bowl cleaner hangs on the inside of the toilet bowl to help you maintain a complete clean between deep cleaning your toilet bowl. It not only cleans your toilet bowl with every flush, but it also freshens your entire bathroom. Lysol no mess automatic toilet bowl cleaner is available in ocean fresh scent, spring waterfall, citrus, and lavender field scents. Cleans fragrances contains antimicrobial protection in the hook to resist odor-causing bacteria.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Ocean Fresh scent, 6 Count!
Pace, FL
I love these easy hanging toilet bowl cleaners. They allow me to go longer between scrubbing the toilet bowl (because who really wants to do that?). The only downside I found is that they will not work in a low flow toilet. If you have a toilet that conserves water, don't buy these. They rely on the water rushing into your toilet bowl to work and low flow toilets do not do that. When we moved, I had to switch to Clorox tabs that sit in the water in the toilet tank... but I miss these!!
I bought these for my toilets because I was having to clean them every other day. I was not impressed at all by these cleaners. Maybe I got a bad batch, but they did not work at all.  I ended up throwing them away after a few weeks and swapping to the Scrubbing Bubbles toilet tablets.
Bradenville, PA
This is an easy cleaner to use. You just stick it on the rim and it mixes with the water to clean your toilet while you flush. I don't think it does as well as the gel ones that you stick in he bowl, as this kind of dangles from the rim.
I have been using these for years and they have never let me down. They keep the toilet pretty clean inside the bowl . That makes house cleaning so much easier I would definitely buy it again I like this product
New augusta
I absolutely love these! Keeps my hands out of the toilet bowl, and when I am done I pop the cleaner in the trash. No bacteria, no mess and a clean toilet bowl.
Burnaby, BC
Initially my husband was overwhelmed by the ocean scent as he thought it was too strong when I added it to the toilet bowl. I will definitely buy it again because it makes it easy to keep the toilet clean and smelling fresh without dealing with a gross scrubber brush.
Colinas do tocantins
A product what is excellent,Very effective, I recommend. #summer #lips #love #life #loveu #need #very