Lysol No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Ocean Fresh Scent, 2 Count

by Lysol

Cleans Toilets Well

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Ocean Fresh Scent, 2 Count!
We've started using these at the hotel I work in when the bathroom has a funky odor. During certain parts of the year, sewer starts to smell really bad through the pipes where I live. These help release the smell in the bathrooms. They're actually not too bad for price and you can get them at Walmart
Casa Grande, AZ
In a house full of boys there is nothing like having a little extra protection from stains and smells in the toilet and this does just that. I love the power that this product has and keeps through the whole time its in the toilet. I only wish they lasted a little longer.
Nashville, IN
I love these things! They keep your toilet clean with no effort. The price was great and they last around 3 weeks. I bought mine at Family Dollar when I had a BOGO free coupon. I would recommend to anyone. I have one to my sister who has well water that stains the toilet bowl and these helped!
These toilet bowl cleaners make that nasty chore so much easier. We get a box at Walmart for around $10 so they're not too pricey and they last about a month. They work fantastic and it's awesome to just hit the button on the handle and throw them away. Definitely recommend!
My favorite bowl cling. They last a good amount of time, arent over powering, and come in scents I like. They're also easy to clean under.
snellville
These are great for my toilets , keeps the smells out and last for a good two months before you have to change them
Sacramento, CA
I like using this product I just stick it in the toilet boil and it is ready to go every flush makes it work
Kearns, UT
ehh this didn't take much stains out, it lightened them but i didn't feel like the toilet bowl was very clean. I was disappointed and will not be purchasing it again