Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesLysol
Lysol No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Ocean Fresh

Lysol® No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Ocean Fresh

by Lysol

Lysol Hygienic Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner hangs on the inside of the toilet bowl to help you maintain a Complete Clean between deep cleaning your toilet bowl. It not only cleans your toilet bowl with every flush, but it also freshens your entire bathroom . They last for up to 8 weeks, and are easy to use! It contains antimicrobial protection in the hook to resist odor causing bacteria.

Does this help prevent rings in your toliet?
Start your review of Lysol® No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Ocean Fresh!
Lorrie  M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Lysol® No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Ocean Fresh uploaded by Lorrie  M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I wouldn’t say that Lysol® No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Ocean Fresh actually deep cleans your toilet. I would say that it does clean somewhat and leaves your toilet cleaner longer than just using [product:clorox-toilet-bowl-cleaner-with-bleach-[rain-clean-scent] alone. I tend to use both. Primarily it does release a nice, fresh scent. Just remember to put it where your water flow is the highest for optimal effect. #Lysol #FreshandClean #Influenster #voxbox
Alicia H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
1,490 reviews
Lysol® No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Ocean Fresh uploaded by Alicia H.
I got these on a whim to the store. The scent is just a fresh scent. Sort of like a general, clean, ocean smell. To use, you break the tab an slide onto the side of toilet where the water is at the highest level. My water level in my toilet never quite reaches it until its flushed, but the smell does radiate through the bathroom for a fresher scent and deodorizer which is nice. They do last for several weeks. I would say about two months. The only downside is that they do drip some color on the side of the toilet bowl, which is no big deal. It doesnt stain and can easily be wiped off with a toilet brush. And eventually it just fall off and is flushed down the toilet when it gets to be too small for its plastic holder.
Robin F.
Easton, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Highly recommend because this is so easy to use, highly effective, efficient, long lasting, and had a refreshing scent. It also kills germs as it's cleaning your toilet bowl. It's not that pricey and I'll definitely be buying more of these before I run out.
Amber R.
EPHRATA , WA
Lysol® No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Ocean Fresh uploaded by Amber R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not sure if this kills bacteria or not lol what I do know is that it smells OK but not my favorite, kind of like any public bathroom. it definitely did not keep my toilet more clean either. I would prefer Clorox cleaner bleach spray. It’s just eh, ok.
Melanie  H.
SPRINGFIELD, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Lysol® No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Ocean Fresh keeps the bowl clean, but I HATE the scent. It's reminiscent of a urinal cake scent. I don't know if the other scents are decent, but I won't be trying them anytime soon! Blech!!
Carley Z.
North Olmsted, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These keep my toilet smelling fresh all month long and the blue mark they leave can be scrubbed away easily when cleaning the toilet.
Jo M.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
This smells really good but I prefer the tablets over these. They sure don’t dissolve fast but don’t really work!
Josie B.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
I don’t understand why so many people like these. This stained the rim of my toilet blue and left no scent. Didn’t see any cleaning action going on either.
Nancy M.
Bakersfield, CA
Super easy to use. Just clip on to the toilet bowl. Keeps toilet smelling clean for a couple of weeks. Has a very pleasant clean scent. Easily found at your local market or drug store. Price is affordable. I would highly recommend it to busy moms.
Annaissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
With children around, one of the dirtiest things around is a bathroom. After a long day, the last thing you want to do is scrub the toilets. Put your brushes away because you don't need it any more. You place one of these in your bowl and *bam* self cleans with every flush.