Lysol No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Lavender, 5.64 Ounces, 4 Pack

by Lysol

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Put away the toilet brush and rubber gloves and drop in the Lysol No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner in Lavender, 5.64 ounces, 4 pack. This Lysol toilet bowl cleaner hangs on the inside of your toilet bowl for automatic cleaning, extending the time between deep cleans. Each cartridge not only cleans your toilet bowl with every flush; it also freshens your entire bathroom with the Lysol fresh lavender scent for up to 4 weeks. Size: 5.64OZ.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Lavender, 5.64 Ounces, 4 Pack!
Lafayette
I like these but they sometimes get stuck to the toilet. They have a fresh smelling scent and keeps my toilets clean. this product doesn't have a bad price either. This product is effective. I recommend this product to anyone that hasn't tried.
Jacksonville
I really had high hopes for these because who likes cleaning the toilet so I was hoping they would do wonders. They smelled good for a few days then started melting weird in the toilet bowl so I had to clean it constantly.
Love the smell of these. They smell both of our bathrooms. The whole thing. They keep the toilet sanitized. I wouldn't say super clean, but germ free for the most part.
This is a really good product to have it cleans toilet boil good i love how clean it stays for weeks its a must have
Benton
These are really great at keeping the bowl fresh smelling and clean in between scrubbing the bowl good.
Waverly, OH
These are amazing. I love these. Very easy to use I bought mine at Walmart. Smells nice.