Lysol No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner Blocks Anti Limescale - 2 CT

by Lysol

Lysol® Brand Products No Mess Anti Limescale Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner.
From the makers of.
New formula.
Helps prevent residue buildup.
Cleans for up to 8 weeks*.
2 blocks.
1 block: 1.41 oz (40g).
2 blocks: 2.82 oz (80g).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner Blocks Anti Limescale - 2 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Elk Grove, ca
These suck. They do not work with hard water, that's for sure. I am truly not impressed with these at all. Bought a bunch at costco and wished I returned them. They do not clean any better than a bowl cleaner with a brush. All it does is make bathroom smell a little better for a couple days.
Kingsport, TN
Effective at keeping my toilet clean. Smells amazing and definitely a good value for my money. I purchase mine at Walmart and other retail stores. Definitely has a lasting scent and I would buy again
These aren't my favorite & they seem to dry up way to quick. I wouldn't necessarily say it truly "cleans" the toilet either but it does at least give it that clean look.
I use these to keep hard water stains from forming and they work well. I like that they're so simple. Just hang one and forget about it while it does it's job.
Chicago
I love these keeps the toliet area smelling and loo king fresh. Absolutely a must buy if you love freshness
Calgary, AB
So great at keeping the toilet bowl clean. It lasts me about a month and a half and I don't even have to actively think about cleaning the toilet anymore. I don't notice any scent either so it should work with the vast majority of people. Definitely recommend.