Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersLysol
Lysol Neutra Air Sanitizing Spray Fresh Scent

Lysol® Neutra Air® Sanitizing Spray Fresh Scent

by Lysol

Remove odors from your home once and for all with the Lysol NEUTRA AIR Sanitizing Spray. Unlike other air fresheners and odor neutralizers that only mask odors temporarily, this product kills odor-causing bacteria at the source. Its proven effective against even the toughest odors from bathrooms, pets, smoke, and food. Your family will enjoy fresh, clean-smelling air every day.

• Odor Neutralizer
  • Kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria*
  • Eliminates odors at their source
  • Disinfects surfaces
  • Revitalizing Fresh Breeze scent

Ingredients: Other Ingredients: 94.55%, Total: 100%

Directions:

Instructions: . Directions for use:. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. To Sanitize the Air: Shake well before each use. To temporarily reduce airborne odor-causing bacteria and eliminate odors, close all doors, windows, and air vents. Hold can upright, press button and spray towards the center of an average size room (12' x 12' x 9') for 10 seconds. For maximum effectiveness, relative humidity should be between 45% and 70%. Resume normal room ventilation after spray has settled. Repeat as necessary. For Surface Disinfection and Sanitization: Preclean surfaces prior to use. Shake well before each use. Hold can upright 6" to 8" from surface. Spray 2 to 3 seconds until covered with mist. To Sanitize: Let stand for 5 minutes an allow to air dry. To Disinfect: Let stand for 10 minutes and allow to air dry. Rinse all toys and food contact surfaces with potable water after use. To Control and Prevent Mold & Mildew: Apply to pre-cleaned surface. Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes. Let air dry. Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears. Do not use on polished wood, painted surfaces, leather, rayon fabrics, or acrylic plastics. Does not harm most bathroom surfaces. For other surfaces, spot test in an inconspicuous area. Do not use on utensils, glasses and dishes. Spray may leave hard floors slippery. Do not concentrate spray over hard floors.

Fabric Care Instructions: N/A;

Realmente deodoriza y desinfecta?
Has your city/town began having these available again ? In Memphis we’ve been sold out since the first of March
Start your review of Lysol® Neutra Air® Sanitizing Spray Fresh Scent!
How would you rate this product?
joylynn G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I use Lysol all the time More often when its the flu season. I like how it kills 99% of all germs.  I enjoy knowing my  surfaces will be sanitized after using. That the air in my home will cleaned as well. The only thing I don't like is how its in a airasol can with the whole ozone problem
Shannon T.
Danville, IL
This product does great at killing the germs but sometimes it’s very harsh and overpowering. I like it during flu season for keeping the whole house from getting sick.
Natina R.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Target
I spray this everywhere in the house , from door knobs to light switches , ALL OVER!! smells good too. There is anything I would change about this inexpensive sanitizer!! Lysol, you can’t go wrong!! I recommend it!!
Lisette V.
Floral Park, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Lysol® Neutra Air® Sanitizing Spray Fresh Scent uploaded by Lisette V.
I literally always have a can of this in my cabinet ! It works wonders for whatever you have to disinfect. I use it when someone is sick to clean around them ! I would recommend definitely, it is a must have !
Stephanie B.
Towson, MD
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This stuff is legit. I use it when everyone in my house comes down with a cold. It helps to sanitize surfaces while keeping my home smelling fresh.
Lisa M.
Kennesaw, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I don’t use the “smell good” air sprays because I don’t think they disinfect. I’ve always used Lysol because it kills germs, amd right now that is very important! The fresh scent isn’t as medicinal as some other scents. You can’t go wrong with Lysol if you’re looking to disinfect around your house.
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love the clean smell to this spray and that it has the important bonus of disinfecting. Youre not just masking the odor. Please bring this back in more stores! It's hard to find, because I guess it isnt popular enough.
Charlene H.
Rosedale, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep one of these in the bathroom. It’s good to wipe down the sink and handles specially for there’s someone sick in the house.
Jamye C.
Milton, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I have this in my home know more then ever it is important to keep my home clean and reduce the amount of bacteria in the air..it is a product that I will continue to have and love it.
Anthony S.
Richmond, VA
I love to use this product. I spray it in my 30 gallon trash can once I take the trash bag out to keep it fresh and clean