Lysol® Neutra Air® Sanitizing Spray Fresh Scent

Remove odors from your home once and for all with the Lysol NEUTRA AIR Sanitizing Spray. Unlike other air fresheners and odor neutralizers that only mask odors temporarily, this product kills odor-causing bacteria at the source. Its proven effective against even the toughest odors from bathrooms, pets, smoke, and food. Your family will enjoy fresh, clean-smelling air every day.

• Odor Neutralizer
  • Kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria*
  • Eliminates odors at their source
  • Disinfects surfaces
  • Revitalizing Fresh Breeze scent

Ingredients: Other Ingredients: 94.55%, Total: 100%

Directions:

Instructions: . Directions for use:. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. To Sanitize the Air: Shake well before each use. To temporarily reduce airborne odor-causing bacteria and eliminate odors, close all doors, windows, and air vents. Hold can upright, press button and spray towards the center of an average size room (12' x 12' x 9') for 10 seconds. For maximum effectiveness, relative humidity should be between 45% and 70%. Resume normal room ventilation after spray has settled. Repeat as necessary. For Surface Disinfection and Sanitization: Preclean surfaces prior to use. Shake well before each use. Hold can upright 6" to 8" from surface. Spray 2 to 3 seconds until covered with mist. To Sanitize: Let stand for 5 minutes an allow to air dry. To Disinfect: Let stand for 10 minutes and allow to air dry. Rinse all toys and food contact surfaces with potable water after use. To Control and Prevent Mold & Mildew: Apply to pre-cleaned surface. Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes. Let air dry. Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears. Do not use on polished wood, painted surfaces, leather, rayon fabrics, or acrylic plastics. Does not harm most bathroom surfaces. For other surfaces, spot test in an inconspicuous area. Do not use on utensils, glasses and dishes. Spray may leave hard floors slippery. Do not concentrate spray over hard floors.

Fabric Care Instructions: N/A;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol® Neutra Air® Sanitizing Spray Fresh Scent!
How would you rate this product?
Webster Springs, WV
This is great for when someone comes over and may be sick. I spray it on all my door knobs, stuff like that. I don’t like that if it gets on my floor though it leaves a weird residue. Not much you can do about it getting on other surfaces when you spray something in the air it’s going to fall down. I also wish the scent was maybe a little less strong.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love that Lysol works to eliminate germs and I’m kind of a germ phobe so for that reason I find it very useful but I have never loved their smell. Even the ones that come scented still smell like a hospital. As long as it does it’s job I deal with the unpleasant smell. I’m sure some people love that sterile smell, I’m just not one of them.
Ferguson
I love the fresh scent it has. I tend to like the fresh scents more than the fruity kinds when it comes to air fresheners. Lysol is affordable and lasts longer than most brands of air fresheners because of the size. I also feel like it cleanses the air of bacteria that might be floating around too so that’s a plus! I will be buying this again soon.
Eddy, TX
'm very sensitive to synthetic fragrances and use mostly natural cleaning products in my home. But sometimes (especially during cold and flu season), I want something more thorough than my essential oils to disinfect and this lightly scented spray is perfect. Not too over powering and just a hint of clean smells.
Rexburg , ID
Not only do we use this at the doctor office I work at, I also like to use it in [email protected] year round to ensure my family has a clean environment! You can spray it on basically anything. The down side is the mist is pretty thick so it’s probably not great to spray around animals or small children.
This is a staple product in our home! We have pets and a four year old little boy so with that comes messes! This is a product I trust because it works to kill germs and bacteria. Especially during times of sickness it will even help keep you from spreading to your family we love this product
I've been using Lysol since I was a kid. It's a trusted brand when it come to disinfecting, however the scents were often over powering and a bit chokey, but not this one. I loved the fresh scent that it leaves and the fact that I could spray it on surfaces and in the air and not feel like I needed to open up all my windows in order to breath made me a continued loyal user for life
Park Forest, IL
I love this product for sanitizing. It doesn’t do a good job over masking scents because it’s not created for that. It’s to sanitize the air without that strong scent bit a fresh softer one. I rev and this to anyone especially if you have small children
Lysol is a classic product, always does the job when it comes to masking smell/sanitizing. It is very affordable, I am a broke college student and can still afford it! I would improve the packaging if anything. I recommend this to everyone and anyone
Newark,NJ
This seems to be an easy go to for most businesses. Some of my favorite restaurants and happy hour spots keep them in the restroom. I’m glad businesses are promoting cleanliness. Sometimes I spray more than I should, just to be safe. 😉