by Lysol

Remove odors from your home once and for all with the Lysol NEUTRA AIR Sanitizing Spray. Unlike other air fresheners and odor neutralizers that only mask odors temporarily, this product kills odor-causing bacteria at the source. It’s proven effective against even the toughest odors from bathrooms, pets, smoke, and food. Your family will enjoy fresh, clean-smelling air every day.

Odor Neutralizer; Kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria*; Eliminates odors at their source; Disinfects surfaces; Revitalizing Fresh Breeze scent

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Neutra Air Sanitizing Spray, Fresh Breeze, 10oz, Air Freshener, Odor Neutralizer!
Hialeah , FL
Nothing like this lysol for when cold and flu season hit! I am a mom of 4 and I swear by this! I'm a clean freak and love clean scents but love to actually know the germs are being killed effectively and it won't just smell good but actually get clean! And that's why I love this product! I clean surfaces with it, spray the air, spray down doorknobs and toys (any non electronic - unless it's a super annoying one and in that case maybe ruining it wouldnt be such a travesty 🤭🤫🤣🤣) and especially floor mats in entryways!
Miami
I spray down my entire house with this stuff whenever anyone in my family is sick to prevent catching the germs. I know that it works and I feel so much better sharing the same airspace with someone with the flu! I also take the Lysol Disinfecting Wipes - Lemon whenever I go on a plane and wipe down the entire seat, seatbelt, arm rests, and tray table with them. I used to get sick every time I flew and now I don’t!
Lysol Neutra Air Sanitizing Spray, Fresh Breeze, 10oz, Air Freshener, Odor Neutralizer is my go to choice for aerosol sprays. I do not like the fruity  or flowery scents many air fresheners boast of. This is a clean unoffensive smell and it does neutralize the odor rather than mask it.
Charlotte, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great to use in the morning when I’m making the bed! Just a light spray between sheets and over the comforter and I have a clean, crisp, and sanitized bed to look forward to crawling into later! It’s also great for using around the apartment to eliminate germs during cleaning day!
Los Angeles, CA
The smell isn’t super refreshing but still gets the job done. I feel like the scent didn’t really last long and smells more like rubbing alcohol to me at times when using it. I feel like other scents might be better but it is still good to use!
Gaffney
I like having a fresh and clean home. This product helps me accomplish that. The pros of this product are the fresh clean scent and convenient to use. It's afforably priced and easy to use. The packaging looks nice. I would recommend to anyone.
Washington, PA
It’s a germaphobe thing!!! Once flu season starts I spray EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY lol. It always makes me cough a little but that’s probably because I always go overboard but I rather not breathe for two minutes then be sick for two weeks
Hackensack, NJ
Works well to remove orders. We use it after changing our 13 gallon trash bags for our motion detector trash can. After removing the gather we spray the trash can with Lysol and it always removes all odors inside of our trash can.
Sandersville, GA
I love Lysol products. They always have good scents and leave my home smelling fresh and clean. I love using them especially around cold and flu season to keep germs to a minimum. I have always been pleased with their products.
riverton
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This works great killing germs. The scent is very chemical smelling and singes your eyes and nose hairs. Use this spray and don’t breath in. I recommend this for sanitizing and not air freshening. Not safe around children.