by Lysol

Department: Office

Sold as 1 EA.

Item Weight: 1.84 pounds

Shipping Weight: 10.1 ounces

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Neutra Air Sanitizing Spray Air Freshener, Aerosol, Energizing Citrus Zest, 10 Ounce!
I use this stuff year round. Probably a few times a week. If anyone sneezes I whip this stuff out. It smells nice. Just don't use too much of it or it will choke you out. Make sure you to let it dry before touching anything. Definitely a product to have around the house.
It’s great for sanitizing doorknobs and bathroom handles and faucets. It’s quick and efficient to just spray and go. I only give this 4 stars because you can’t really smell the citrus scent, it smells like a strong cleaner after you spray it but it is not bad though
Arvada, CO
I love the clean smell that this gives, specially at work when everyone is sick. The product is supposed to sanitize and leave a nice scent. The product is not too expensive, I would recommend it for specially during winter time when people tend to get sick.
Raleigh
After spraying this Lysol product, the room will smell amazing plus you never have to worry because your room is also getting sanitized at the same time. This is a product I use year around and not just during flu and cold season. I would likely recommend!!!
Pineville
I have used Lysol Air Freshener Spray for many years. I must say though that the citrus Zest scent is one of my favorites. I love that it sanitizes while leaving such a fresh smell. If you haven’t tried this yet, but a can and give it a try! It’s great!
Hampstead, NC
I have found Lysol is pretty pricey but you get what you pay for! I work in a office full of men and let me tell ya, this is a necessity. It’s not gonna totally take away smells but it does neutralize it which is exactly what it’s supposed to do!
Slidell, LA
This is a staple in my household. We disinfect our home in all ways we can. My husband even uses this to disinfect his bulletproof vests that he has to wear for job day in and day out. He loves and and it’s constantly on our grocery list!!
Pearcy, AR
I like the new Lysol they came out with that has a wider spray area. Especially having a dog and a sick roommate! It helps keep us all clean and germ free as much as possible! The smell wasn’t too strong and I always recommend this.
Des Moines
I use Lysol for our bedsheets after washing. I love the smell but it is very potent. Also the mist spray coats area evenly without leaving certain areas wetter than others. You can’t beat the price and it last a long time.
Miami,Fl
It kills the bacteria, and it dries up fast and smells like laundry. Great for freshening up pillows and bedding on laundry day, or for treating any surface that a sick family member may have contaminated.