BY LYSOL

Destroys Bacterial Odors at the Source & in the Air Kills Odor-Causing Bacteria Unlike air fresheners that only mask odors, Lysol® Brand Neutra Air® Sanitizing Spray eliminates tough odors such as smoke, food, mold, mildew, bathroom, and pet odors. Solve odor problems at the source with Lysol Brand Neutra Air Sanitizing Spray.  Use this product on toilet areas, sinks, diaper pails, litter boxes...Kills 99.9% of germs** and odor-causing bacteria. Lysol® Brand Neutra Air® Sanitizing Spray...air so clean you can smell the freshness. **Kills 99.9% of Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli 0157:H7 and Influenza A2 on hard, non-porous surfaces in 10 minutes. Questions?  Comments?  Call or visit us at neutraair.com U.S. Patent Number 6,610,648 ; Please recycle when empty .  Contains no CFCs or other ozone depleting substances. see more...

• Does this work well in homes that have pets? 1 Answers
  • Do you prefer having this is their bathroom over the stan...1 Answers
Lysol Neutra Air Sanitizing Spray
  • "It smells really good but i like the original lysol better...when it comes to the very good smelling stuff i wonder how good it actually disinfects." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend this to people looking for a disinfecting product that doesn't over-perfume the senses." in 1 review
Farah S.
Review for: Fresh Scent more...
I don’t mind this product. it makes me feel like I am sanitizing the air if the room starts smelling from unknown causes like trash or food and cooking. It has a very fresh smelling sent and gets rid of the bad odors (maybe because it smells like Lysol and I associate that with sanitizing). As far as if it really sanitizes the air and odors, I don’t know if it really working or not. Sometimes the spray also leaves a little film on surfaces when it falls from the air after being sprayed, but nothing too bad.
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Fresh Scent more...
I really like Lysol brand because I know that when I Use it, I am not only freshening my air, but I am disinfecting it at the same time. With four children and for dogs, my house is a cesspool of germs, so I know that when I use Lysol, my house smells fresher and it is cleaner. It is not that expensive and totally worth the price. I buy mine at Walmart and save some money. I would definitely recommend
Andy A.
Me encanta lysol, cuando tuve a mi bebé me dieron una prueba y lo use para desinfectar el cuarto y los lugares donde iba el bebé, no tiene aroma y se puede ver como limpia y desinfecta ya qie es antibacterial, esta muy bien para eliminar virus y bacterias.
Yineisi G.
Review for: Citrus more...
As a teacher I always like to disinfect my room! This is my go to! I would spray it all over the room after the kids left! This smell it’s not strong at all! It also killed all germs because not once did I get sick this school year! It’s very cheap $4-$5 dollars a bottle! It will last about a month or so!
Mother O.
Newark , NJ
This is the perfect air disinfector I definitely use tjis for my newborn's crib, on my daughter's bed in, my bed and the couch everywhere because it disinfect the air also I have a small Chihuahua so this will make the house smell very good when you have small pets in the house you should definitely try this.
nancy p.
hanford
I like theses spray because It leaves me feeling a little extra clean when I spray it after cleaning. It great so germs don’t stay in the air. I would recommend this for spraying after someone is recovered from being sick. I don’t enjoy the smell but I don’t hate it.
Sharon H.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love having this in my home 24 seven all year round. It is perfect to have in your home especially when seasons are changing and you know allergies and bacteria, germs can be found in our homes. The spray can help avoid sickness.
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Review for: Fresh Scent more...
I prefer the fresh scent. I love that I can freshen the air at the same time I’m killing all the germs. Our use this frequently throughout our home during flu or other sickness seasons. Definitely recommend to anyone with small children or anyone who has immune deficiencies. I just think it’s a good idea to spray door knobs and handles that we wouldn’t otherwise clean. Germs are everywhere, especially with little ones. Will continue to buy
Wendy L.
Salem
This is great for when my toddlers go to school. Kids there are always sick at school. I sanatize my whole house with this to avoid all the bacterias my toddler bring. It helps the spreading when one of us is sick at home.
Jenn M.
Walpole , MA
Purchased at: Walmart
The stuff is fine to use it when someone is sick so that we can get things sanitized - has a fresh clean smell and it seems to work. It doesn’t bother any of the sensitive scent people in my house either
Rachel P.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Do you prefer having this is their bathroom over the standard Lysol spray?
Ariana C.
Waco, TX
Does this work well in homes that have pets?