BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Neutra Air Morning Rain™ Scent Fabric Mist.
Eliminates bacterial odors at the source.
Kills 99.9% of bacteria***.
For ultimate freshness. see more...

• Has anyone had any negative results on any certain kind of fabric o...9 Answers
  • Is it just me or they are starting to over charge for this products...5 Answers
  • I used to LOVE this stuff, but haven't been able to find it anywher...6 Answers
Lysol Neutra Air Morning Rain Scent Fabric Mist
  • "Very clean smell, I love how you can spray this on anything and not worrying about it affecting anything, just leaving a really good smell!" in 1 review
  • "I love the smell and can be used in the bedrooms living room anywhere and leaves a very nice scent." in 1 review
  • "This always leaves my house smelling fresh and clean-you can almost never smell my animals" in 1 review
Mercedes L.
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
Lysol Neutra Air Morning Rain Fabric Mist was given to me as a gift. I was excited because usually Lysol products are excellent and I've been using them for many years. However, I wasn't happy about this spray because the scent didn't last as I was expecting and left a sticky film on my curtains. Would I recommend it? no, but then again many love this product.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I love the idea of this product. I was looking for something that was going to smell good but disinfect fabrics and i figured what better brand than lysol?! The only problem is that it soaks the furniture. It doesn't dry fast so you need time to let it dry especially if you're having company over. But the smell lasts a while and it smells great!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
O many great things about this... soo many applications. My main purchase of this was for when the cat took a massive stinky-poo and it needed to be concealed, and it works INCREDIBLY for that. Meeting that expectation is entirely 5* worthy...

But wait, there's more! Did you just accidentally burn your house down while trying to boil water in the kitchen and now your house smells terrible? BOOM, spray this bad boy and it's taken care of.

Are the clothes on your floor questionable in cleanliness? You can skip the step of picking it up and smelling it by just spraying it down and throwing it on!

(No but seriously, this product is great and works very well
Joe W.
Joe W.
Pearl, MS
Decorator Expert
I'm a clean freak and my fabrics have to smell good so when I found this product and started using it I knew I had found a winner. To me it works much better than some of the other fabric mist out there. I highly recommend at least giving it a try.
Cayla G.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Great scent and removes pet odors around the house. We have four cats and this helps mask the scent of the litter boxes. Even when they're clean you can still smell them unless using Febreze or Lysol sprays
Julia J.
Julia J.
I love using this product in my room and living room because it leaves it smelling really fresh and even makes it seem cleaner just by the smell.
Georgia b.
Georgia b.
Kermit, WV
I love the way this smells. You can spray it on anything in your house and it is amazing. I could sit and smell this scent for days. ūüėä
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prince frederick maryland
Decorator Expert
Very good cleaning smell amazing to keep your clothes fresh and good long lasting smell too really amazing and not bad pricing either
Nerissa P.
Nerissa P.
Lakewood, WA
I love Lysol products does it matter what kind it is weather at the cleaning products send product all of their products are great
Ali P.
Ali P.
Mankato, Mn
This stuff is a great way to freshen up sheets between washes! It is a fresh scent and does not leave any residue on the sheets!
Kendra P.
Kendra P.
North Pole, AK
Has anyone had any negative results on any certain kind of fabric or surface with this?
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Ogden, UT
I used to LOVE this stuff, but haven't been able to find it anywhere. Did they stop making this product?
karen g.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Is it just me or they are starting to over charge for this products? I know everything is going up. but I saw them for $4. I mean I think its a little over priced