BY LYSOL #78 in Starch

Lysol® Brand Neutra Air Morning Rain™ Scent Fabric Mist.
Eliminates bacterial odors at the source.
Kills 99.9% of bacteria***.
For ultimate freshness. see more...

• Has anyone had any negative results on any certain kind of fabric...9 Answers
  • Is it just me or they are starting to over charge for this produc...5 Answers
  • I used to LOVE this stuff, but haven't been able to find it anywh...6 Answers
Lysol Neutra Air Morning Rain Scent Fabric Mist
  • "Very clean smell, I love how you can spray this on anything and not worrying about it affecting anything, just leaving a really good smell!" in 1 review
  • "This always leaves my house smelling fresh and clean-you can almost never smell my animals" in 1 review
  • "I love the smell and can be used in the bedrooms living room anywhere and leaves a very nice scent." in 1 review
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA
I got into the whole Febreez craze for a few months. While I liked the nice smells on my fabrics and upholstery, I also started to think, hey, I'm just soaking my fabric SOLELY for the good smell, as the typical fabric sprays don't disinfect.

Then I found the Lysol Neutra Air Fabric Mist, and realized it's a different product. It gives you the nice fresh scents you get with other fabric sprays, but also disinfects while it does it! So the neck-sweat people leave on the back of my couch is no longer just being covered up with a nice scent, but it's also being disinfected.

The best use of this I've found is in helmets with a fabric lining. Typical cleaners may leave it smelling too much like chemicals, and your typical fabric mist won't disinfect it and keep it fresh for long, but after every use now, I simply spray the Lysol Neutra Air Fabric Mist into the helmet and set it next to some moving air (e.g. a fan), and next time I put it on it's a rather pleasant experience!
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
O many great things about this... soo many applications. My main purchase of this was for when the cat took a massive stinky-poo and it needed to be concealed, and it works INCREDIBLY for that. Meeting that expectation is entirely 5* worthy...

But wait, there's more! Did you just accidentally burn your house down while trying to boil water in the kitchen and now your house smells terrible? BOOM, spray this bad boy and it's taken care of.

Are the clothes on your floor questionable in cleanliness? You can skip the step of picking it up and smelling it by just spraying it down and throwing it on!

(No but seriously, this product is great and works very well
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
Lysol Neutra Air Morning Rain Fabric Mist was given to me as a gift. I was excited because usually Lysol products are excellent and I've been using them for many years. However, I wasn't happy about this spray because the scent didn't last as I was expecting and left a sticky film on my curtains. Would I recommend it? no, but then again many love this product.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I love the idea of this product. I was looking for something that was going to smell good but disinfect fabrics and i figured what better brand than lysol?! The only problem is that it soaks the furniture. It doesn't dry fast so you need time to let it dry especially if you're having company over. But the smell lasts a while and it smells great!
Margarita C.
Williston, SC
Love this product. I always buy this fabric mist. smells amazing. prefer this over fabreze any day! I love to use this specially when my kids are sick. I find that the original lysol disinfectant spray is too strong for them & they start to cough too much, which worries me, although its helping keep the germs out. but bc they react better with this mist I buy this one more so then the original disinfectant spray.
Joe W.
Pearl , MS
Decorator Expert Level 1
I'm a clean freak and my fabrics have to smell good so when I found this product and started using it I knew I had found a winner. To me it works much better than some of the other fabric mist out there. I highly recommend at least giving it a try.
Linzzy N.
Branchburg, NJ
I love using this everywhere! If you ever get that "icky" feeling about something you will feel better after a couple sprays of this stuff. The smell is light and the effect is great. I suffer from OCD and this is a handy helper to ease my anxiety.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Decorator Expert Level 4
Great scent and removes pet odors around the house. We have four cats and this helps mask the scent of the litter boxes. Even when they're clean you can still smell them unless using Febreze or Lysol sprays
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
This stuff really kicks the gross and musty smells out of the area you spray this in. Bathroom's smell fresher, kitchens smell better and even your son's room will smell cleaner.
Arlene V.
This is amazing! As a mother of a soccer player this will come in handy. This early makes a different and its easy too spray and your done just like that!
Kendra P.
North Pole, AK
Has anyone had any negative results on any certain kind of fabric or surface with this?
Jordan A.
Ogden, UT
I used to LOVE this stuff, but haven't been able to find it anywhere. Did they stop making this product?
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Decorator Expert Level 3
Is it just me or they are starting to over charge for this products? I know everything is going up. but I saw them for $4. I mean I think its a little over priced