Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesLysol
Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic - Starter Kit Fresh Scent 1/4 Ct

Lysol® Neutra Air® Freshmatic® - Starter Kit Fresh Scent 1/4 Ct.

by Lysol

The Lysol NEUTRA AIR FRESHMATIC Automatic Air Freshener automatically sprays and removes even the toughest odors from your home. Your family will enjoy clean, fresh-smelling air every day with the Lysol NEUTRA AIR FRESHMATIC. This automatic air freshener removes even the toughest lingering odors from bathrooms, food, smoke, and pets. Choose from three time settings to determine how often it sprays. Each refill contains 2,400 sprays for up to 60 days of freshness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol® Neutra Air® Freshmatic® - Starter Kit Fresh Scent 1/4 Ct.!
Myracle W.
Levittown
The fact that I plug these in throughout my home and there not that noticeable only when it’s set to defuse is amazing
Dani C.
San Pablo, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I love they give a fresh and rich smell to your handle I love themDisinfectant Spray,Crisp Linen,19 oz. (Pack of 20) very recomended this product
Kelly M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
1,469 reviews
I use this with the refill for fresh laundry. If it seems to stop working just change the batteries. It makes my house smell great.
Elva M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love when my home smells clean and fresh. So i always have in hand my Lysol sprays. Theu not only smell good but its a satisfying clean and fresh smell
Rebecca C.
Greensburg, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I give this a 4 star rating. It seemed like it ran out to fast. It seemed to make a hissing noise that if you were near it and forgot it was there it would scare ya. lol  It is affordable not very expensive. It does spray a nice fragrance in the air, but it would be better without the hissing sound.
Ashley M.
Des Moines, IA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love this for my guest bathroom. I like to make sure it smells good. It’s easy to put the spray can in. You can easily mount on wall but I leave mine above the toilet. It’s very affordable compared to other brands. Overall I’m satisfied with my purchase.
Sandy  C.
Porterville, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I got 2 of these lysol automatic spray things in my house I like it because it goes off by itself And it makes the whole house smell good
Karen K.
Johnson City
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
No matter the type of product, Lysol is a winner. Every Lysol product I have used has always been a winner. You can't go wrong here..
sofia V.
Rochester, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
muy recomedable muy facil de usar mejor de todo huele a limpio y ayuda a decifectar que en estos tiempo es super importanre
Carolyn M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this stuff. You can time the sprays and it easily blends into where ever you decide to put it.

Looking for your answer?