BY LYSOL #63 in Air Fresheners

Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic air treatment is a great way to freshen up any room in your house or business. It neutralizes your air of bacterial odors. This 6 pack of refills offers up to 360 days of freshness. This items works with the Lysol Neutra Air Automatic Sprays item 240733. see more...

Gabriela N.
doral , FL
I love this product. I live in 550 sq ft apartment, so cooking odors linger in every room. I have both a dog and a cat as well. I love how this product freshens the air and destroys lingering cooking and pet odors. Everyone who walks into my place comments on how wonderful it smells. I use it with the Airwick Freshmatic Ultra, and although I enjoy the Airwick Lavender and Camomile scent as well, the Neutra Air does a much better job at keeping things fresh smelling, especially during the winter when doors and windows aren't open. The fact that the scent is automatically released is a huge bonus. I don't have to actually smell a bad odor and then spray. This works far better than any plug-ins, candles, or other methods I have used in the past
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
I love Lysol and not only disinfect the house but smells great refills are great they come in a six pack and they are very effective they are affordable and I would definitely recommend buying it because I buy it every month I will continue to do so especially since I have kids and animals and who doesn't want the house to smell good and beat is affected if hospitals approve it but I definitely approve it
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL
I use this on my couches when my roommate has guests over. I don't just want a clean scent, I want to erase any and all germs that they could leave behind and I trust Lysol to do that job. It is a bit scary to use at times, because I'm afraid I'll inhale it, but the smell fades away and I know it's doing its job.
Stephanie D.
Scent is light and clean; it does not smell natural, but it is not an overpowering artificial smell, either. This does help with neutralizing odors, it does not mask them. For strong odors, multiple applications need to be used. I trust Lysol spray for the disinfecting powers and mold/mildew fighting.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
I always have Lysol on my bathrooms and kitchen. I watch a couple kids at my home sometimes so if they ever come with a cough I get the spray out to spray down the house after they leave. I love it and I love the original scent. the price is good too! it is usually only a couple dollars.
brenda a.
I've been using this Lysol product for years - at first I used it because I had a dog and I wanted my apartment to smell nice. My dog has since passed but I continue to use it in each of my rooms - it doesn't have a flowery smell and my apartment smells fresh.
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
Excelente producto como todos de LYSOL, me encanta este neutralizador de olores, lo suso en toda mi casa, closets, baños, cocina, en el cuarto de lavado, y de verdad elimina los malos olores. Buen precio y siempre lo vuelvo a comprar. Lo recomiendo
Hannah B.
My dad lives off these to refill his automatic spray gadget. It is her favorite sent he says no bother brands "fresh sent" smells like this, also buying them in bulk like this helps out a lot. I would recommend this to anyone.
Emily N.
Peoria
Love these things. They smell good and they last a long time. Been purchasing this for awhile. I live with a lot of smokers in the downstairs of my home and this helps a lot with any odors, which most products will not.
Amber S.
Westerly, RI
This stuff really cleans the air! I love Lysol products! I swear they make everything feel cleaner then most products! I love the smell! It is a little pricey but that is because the product is of good quality!
Lear26934 Karem del Carmen P.
How is this product ?, the aroma is strong?
Michelle P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Want this.. Does it do well in large rooms?