Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersLysol
Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic - Refill Fresh Scent 6/589 Oz

Lysol® Neutra Air® Freshmatic® - Refill Fresh Scent 6/5.89 Oz.

by Lysol

The Lysol NEUTRA AIR FRESHMATIC Automatic Air Freshener automatically sprays and removes even the toughest odors from your home. Your family will enjoy clean, fresh-smelling air every day with the Lysol NEUTRA AIR FRESHMATIC. This automatic air freshener removes even the toughest lingering odors from bathrooms, food, smoke, and pets. Choose from three time settings to determine how often it sprays. Each refill contains 2,400 sprays for up to 60 days of freshness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol® Neutra Air® Freshmatic® - Refill Fresh Scent 6/5.89 Oz.!
Gabby R.
Corpus Christi, TX
I started using this about 3 years ago and never have I had some one tell me my house smells ugly they actually love it and want to know what I'm using
Yazmine E.
Reading , PA
Love how it smells so fresh and clean but not to overpowering to a point I can't breath definitely recommend
Viridiana A.
This smell is so awesome ND your house never smells bad for a sec you can't go wrong with these ND the thing it comes
Aymara Cristina S.
Excellent Scent. It also stays for a good time and it's not tacky smell. Fully recommended for those of you that are looking for a neutral smell.
Kyla M.
Evansville, WY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff smells amazing. I loved that we could use it in the auto freshener. We stopped using it though. I found it was leaving a weird residue all around these units. It reminded me of an oil residue. So after noticing that I worried that we were breathing it too.
brittany G.
Lafayette, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This air freshener is very strong. It only takes two sprays and the room smells very fresh and good. It's very cheap and the can last very long
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Lysol is my favorite home product. it is strong on bacteria and delicate on my family. I have a new baby now and this totally meets my necessities.
Jessica S.
I recommend it used it for my room and also my bed sheets. And also for my son bedroom
Brandi K.
Tacoma, WA
Love how strong the scent is with this product always leaves the rooms smelling really fresh
drayden V.
Pearl city, HI
We use this in the bathroom or when someone is sick. Also when my nephew comes in we use this to disinfect his toys.

Looking for your answer?