BY LYSOL #88 in Air Fresheners

Find Air And Fabric Fresheners at Target.com! Lysol Neutra Air Sanitizing Spray Air Freshener is unlike typical air fresheners that only mask odors temporarily. This product destroys odors in the air and kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria at the source, so odors do not come back. Lysol Neutra Air Freshener is an aerosol sanitizing air freshener spray that cleans your air of bacteria and odors. Neutra Air is great to use indoors in the office, home, living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms and more! Size: 6.17OZ. see more...

Michelle †.
Brooklyn, NY
This smell and spray would kill all types of bacteria in your house , bedroom, living room , bathroom, dining room , kitchen. This product is effective and will be effective at all times. Super great product to purchase and it’s always good to have one of these in your house
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to cleaning smell good products. It’s very affordable and get the job done. You might have to put a little elbow work into it but your home will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Vanessa S.
Absolutely love this! Not only am I in love with the scent but it puts me at ease that it is disinfecting as well. It has a Frag clean smell which makes me feel cozy and at home. I would repurchase in a heartbeat.
Suzanne S.
Plantation, FL
I have been using Lysol sprays to disinfect tons of surfaces in my home for years, but since having kids I have been looking for one with a mild scent. Finally saw this product online and tried hard to find it in stores to no avail. Took a chance and purchased on Amazon (comparable price to other scents sold in stores) and LOVE IT. It's really mild and the smell dissipates a lot quicker than the other scents.

I now have been able to spray down the diaper pails in my kids room's vs going to the garage. The scent is strongest the first 4-5 minutes and then diminishes killing all funky odors within 15 mins! I still don't spray near the kids but at least I can now use this in their rooms without having to worry about the strong smell sitting around the whole day or me gagging while cleaning!
Dianna W.
Lebanon, TN
Nothing like a product to help keep one's bathroom smelling great while you're not in it! I love that my bathroom always smells fresh because of this product. I would highly recommend this product.
Jessica R.
These are great to place in thr bathroom they really keep it smelling fresh . They are long lasting and smell great! Perfect for the smelliest areas! Will continue to use these .
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I can’t get enough! I mean I have bought a billion of the same smells. My house smells wonderful. Every room is a new smell. They aren’t over powering. They last forever. So very happy.
Candy R.
Buffalo, NY
During the winter months and cold season hits lysol disinfectant spray is my go to product. I clean house top to bottom so germs do not spread. The scent is great and smells up my entire house. Gives me a sense of accomplishment and a great smelling clean germ free home. Highly recommend this product.
Toshua b.
Love love love lysol!!! I can use this everywhere in my house. The scent(s) are perfect and long lasting without being overwhelming. I also love the fact that it disenfects and kills germs. Friends and family are always asking what it is I use to make my house smell so good.