BY LYSOL

Find Air And Fabric Fresheners at Target.com! Lysol Neutra Air Sanitizing Spray Air Freshener is unlike typical air fresheners that only mask odors temporarily. This product destroys odors in the air and kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria at the source, so odors do not come back. Lysol Neutra Air Freshener is an aerosol sanitizing air freshener spray that cleans your air of bacteria and odors. Neutra Air is great to use indoors in the office, home, living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms and more! Size: 6.17OZ. see more...

Natalia G.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I have one of this in each bathroom of my house you know when there is a bad smell and you try to make it decent with a good smell and it just makes it worse well I promise you that won't happen with this product.
Amanda C.
Omaha, NE
Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic is the perfect air freshner to leave your house smelling clean and fresh. I have these products all over my house, tucked in the closet, the bathrooms, under the kitchen sink...everywhere!
Dianna W.
Lebanon, TN
Nothing like a product to help keep one's bathroom smelling great while you're not in it! I love that my bathroom always smells fresh because of this product. I would highly recommend this product.
Catherine S.
Lysol is truly my go to house cleaning product.... The smell and price is amazing!! The have sooooo many products that are great... I would totally recommend this product to my friends and family...
Anna W.
Buchanan Dam, TX
They smell very nice but don't last as long as I would like them to. I do like that there are choices in the different fragrances but I wish they'd last a little bit longer than they do.
Jessica R.
These are great to place in thr bathroom they really keep it smelling fresh . They are long lasting and smell great! Perfect for the smelliest areas! Will continue to use these .
Candy R.
Buffalo, NY
During the winter months and cold season hits lysol disinfectant spray is my go to product. I clean house top to bottom so germs do not spread. The scent is great and smells up my entire house. Gives me a sense of accomplishment and a great smelling clean germ free home. Highly recommend this product.
Toshua B.
Love love love lysol!!! I can use this everywhere in my house. The scent(s) are perfect and long lasting without being overwhelming. I also love the fact that it disenfects and kills germs. Friends and family are always asking what it is I use to make my house smell so good.
Jessica F.
Philadelphia, PA
Lysol products are very effective at keeping many germs away. The wipes, sprays and air fresheners are all great products to have in the home. It is a great disinfectant. It is also affordable and accessible at many stores. I highly recommend this prodcut
Yuriko F.
Peoria, AZ
I love taking these air freshener on a trip. You just never know when they can come in handy. Their scents are great and the size that they come in are pretty cool because you can fit them anywhere. I recommend these Lysol are freshmatics.