Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic Refill, 6.17 Ounces, 3 Pack

by Lysol

Find Air And Fabric Fresheners at Target.com! Lysol Neutra Air Sanitizing Spray Air Freshener is unlike typical air fresheners that only mask odors temporarily. This product destroys odors in the air and kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria at the source, so odors do not come back. Lysol Neutra Air Freshener is an aerosol sanitizing air freshener spray that cleans your air of bacteria and odors. Neutra Air is great to use indoors in the office, home, living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms and more! Size: 6.17OZ.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic Refill, 6.17 Ounces, 3 Pack!
How would you rate this product?
I love using Lysol air freshener refill, I have used different brands and I think Lysol has a stronger and more effective method eliminating strong odors as pet odors. Its a little more expensive but I would strongly recommend it over air wick.
Hayward, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are the scents that we use for our garage. They last about 2 months on us. Smells really good and our garage smells good all the time because of this.
Puerto Rico
This product is amazing, is so useful. This smell so good, really effective. Long all day.
Hamilton, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are some of the best inventions ever. Working in a nursing home, my residents love how they cover old odors and make their room feel more like home. The price is very affordable and it's something I will continue to buy for both at work, and at home
traverse city
This is a life saver! This makes our house smell absolutely amazing! When we moved into our home there was a lingering musty smell and this immediately took care of it! I would reccomend to anyone trying to make their house smell amazing!
Kekaha
Eh, they smell great like most air fresheners. I personally don’t buy them anymore due to the price and harm they cause the environment though. They usually have coupons for them every Sunday if you really love them. Save you some $$$.
Saint Cloud, FL
Love how long these last the fragrance is not to strong but just strong enough. Does tend to leak in the sprayer sometimes. Price is not to expensive compared to other home fragrances. I would highly recommend this product.
Arlington, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This refill pack of Lysol comes in 3. They make the room smell great and you forget their even there! They have different options for scents It’s a bit pricey but I still recommend having them in your home.
Irondale, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Works great. I feel this is effective in sanitizing and killing germs. Automatic. Leave it and let Lysol do it’s job. Found at Costco for cheap. Definitely will reuse. Highly recommended to anyone.
Butler
Easy to use. Smells great. Reasonably affordable I recommend to buy the product. If u like freshness and not too loud of a smell gits a great way to go. and sometimes you can find them in a double pack on sale at walmart or dollar general.

Looking for your answer?