2 colors available

BY LYSOL #83 in Air Fresheners

Freshmatic Automatically Neutralizes Odors in the air from Odor-Causing Bacteria Up to 60 Days Questions?  Call 1 542-1300 or visit freshmatic.com ; Contains No CFSs or other ozone depleting substances.  Please Recycle When Empty . see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sheena C.
Sheena C.
New Orleans , LA
I buy this from Wal-Mart because it's the name brand and it's cheaper there for the Lysol brand. It's in my regular purchases ber it works and keeps germs and sickness down in the house I spray on every knob light switch that we always touch and would carry more germs from touching after sneezing,coughing or wiping your nose plus we work with children so it helps with the germs we bring home as well.
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.
I have been using this for years. I have a mini one for my purse, a travel one for when I'm on the go and whenever i stay some where I'm not familiar best believe i got one in my over night bag. Yes I'm a germ aphobe. But i love this. Some people say the smell is strong but i say thats the smell of germs dying, so i love that smells hahaha
NICOLE H.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
I love this product! It makes me feel confident that it is killing all of the germs that I wanted to kill when I spray it on items. It has a nice Citrus smell to it as well instead of an overwhelming clean and alcohol smell. When it comes to the flu season we use this all the time and we stop the spread of the virus.
PRISCILA F.
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
Not everyone likes the smell of 'Hawaiian Wilderbeast', 'Serengeti Mud Hut', 'Pacific Island Tortoise' or any of the other wacky smells they sell. This is a simple, clean, fresh scent. I'd find it difficult to believe anyone could find it too obnoxious or unpleasing to their personal preferences
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Lysol is a good cleaner, and a good air freshner. Have the flu or just the common cold, use some lysol to spray on the door handles, knobs on the sink and tub, also on the toilet handle. Kill those germs with the help of some Lysol air freshner.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
I originally purchased this to use in and around the nursery, but the scent isn't as nearly as strong as the original. I use it all over my house now. I'm kind of a germ freak and lysol always leaves me feeling cleaner and sanitized well.
Luzi C.
Luzi C.
American fork, Ut
My husband is a little ocd and every time he will spray freshmatic doesn't have any cons we like it is very effective and is a affordable price for being a good brand i would recommend for sure. Is an awesome product
Julie D.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
This air freshener works wonders! You won't be disappointed by this product. It goes into the sprayer perfectly and is very effective . Pretty affordable and smells great. Everyone should try this in their house!
Daneth B.
Daneth B.
I use this product when my kids where sick for days and it just lightened up our home! It went from feeling like a sick home to a happy clean home instantly. Very affordable and easy to find in many stores
Sue V.
Sue V.
I hate using fruit smells for my kitchen after cooking covering the food smell with something fruity or flowering is not satisfying for me. Using this neutral scent covers that unwanted good smell great.
Nikauly B.
Nikauly B.
El precio para ti está bien?