Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic Automatic Spray Gadget (2 pk.)

by Lysol

Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic air treatment is a great way to freshen up any room in your house or business. It neutralizes your air of bacterial odors. This 2 pack of gadgets also comes with 4 AA batteries refills offers up to 360 days of freshness. This items works with the Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic refills item 240754.

I always felt this left my hardwood floors wet and sloppy and better ideas out there?
Can you get these anywhere else other than Sam's?
Start your review of Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic Automatic Spray Gadget (2 pk.)!
How would you rate this product?
Kekaha
It’s okay. It’s a bit pricey but if you don’t want to keep spraying, this sprays automatically at certain times which makes it convenient. But then you gotta buy battery and the spray you put in is picker than the manual spray cans too. We no longer use aerosol sprays as they aren’t good for the earth. But when I used to coupon, I use to get them cheap. So if you buy this, make sure to have coupons.
Dallas, TX
Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic Automatic Spray Gadget (2 pk.) this product is so fresh smelling. It is perfect for the bathroom and your front door entryway.  It lasts almost the full 30 days for a month. Price point is great, they always have coupons for this product.
Bensalem, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Loud. Like super loud. Since it’s very sporadic n goes off at random times it can be really startling lol when I have guests over they get freaked out from the sound until I tell them what it is
wayne michigan
Hate having to change batteries but used to love it when I first got my own place I had about six of them scattered thru the house . They’re a little expensive but I love the Hawaiian scent
La Mesa, CA
This Automatic spray gadget is great for using in the bathroom or laundry room. You put the can in the automatic sprayer, that does take batteries and set it up away from where you walk ( I suggest a window cill or high shelf). It automatically sprays every so often to keep the room fresh. The only negative I have to say is it is hard to tell when the can of spray is empty. But this is a great air freshner product and the price can be a little pricey but worth it. Look for coupons online or in your local paper.
Allentown, PA
This product is the best for bathrooms! I keep it in my guest bathroom in the basement. We rarely use that bathroom only when we’re entertaining or I’m doing laundry but it leaves a fresh clean scent throughout the bathroom and our little hallway.
Hialeah, FL
Works great for a few months. Then breaks. By breaks I mean the "automatic " push down button stops working. I have purchased a total of 3 of them. It is cheap enough to keep purchasing after a few months because it keeps the room smelling nice.
Portales, NM
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this automatic sprayer. As a mom of 7 I am constantly busy and with this automatic sprayer I don’t have to remember to spray it. My house always smells amazing and everyday odors like the trash and pets are non existent
Clover
I use these mostly in our kitchen, and in our bathrooms. It gives that refreshing smell, and keeps the odor away. And I love a clean smell, and Lysol gets rid of the germs and these are really easy to use.
tulsa ok
It is a refreshing smell it has for the home. It is good for not having to spray all the time it has the option if you want it how frequent to spray.. very good for home use .. very pleasant to have.