Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic Air Treatment Kit

by Lysol

With Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic Your Home Will Always Smell Fresh And Clean. It Automatically Neutralizes Odors In The Air From Odor Causing Bacteria, So You Can Be Confident That Tough Lingering Odors Like The Ones From Bathrooms, Food, Smoke And Pets Are Completely Removed. This Product&Nbsp;Does All The Work For You: Keeps Your Bathroom, Kitchen...Any Room Smelling Fresh And Clean Can Be Attached To The Wall Or Placed Wherever Needed 3 Time Settings-Set To Spray Every 9, 18 Or 36 Minutes X-Press Boost Button Delivers An Extra Boost Of Freshness Each Refill Can Lasts For Up To 60 Days (On 36 Minute Setting) Each Refill Can Contains 2,400 Sprays Contains: Automatic Unit Fragrance Spray 2 Batteries Made In Usa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic Air Treatment Kit!
Richland, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I absolutely love my Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic Air treatment Kit! You can just leave it on an end table and not have to worry about leaving like you would with a traditional candle! Every time i walk by it, it squirts out a clean and crisp scent! You can put different scents into it! My favorite is the clean linen! The batteries last forever! Definitely one of the best purchases i have made in a long time!
Plano, TX
Lysol not what your kit is great as long as everything comes together it's at a reasonable price and I have to tell the truth soon as you walk in it all spray and I'll make everything seem nice and fresh and you know the house is being sanitized that the same time it is awesome
Torrington , CT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bought this in Walmart, bought a couple of them. I put one in the bathroom, kitchen, bedrooms.Pros it smells so good and cons that you have to keep buying refills because they run out lol. Very affordable. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Dayton, TX
I love love LOVE the automatic room fresher systems! the only thing that would be better is if they did not require a battery, and after the can was empty it would shut off and not use up the battery. I don't always see the red light blinking to change out the refill can.
I put this in the kitchen, since that tends to be the smelliest part of the house. it shoots out every few minutes and sometimes it's good but also bad because I feel as if it wastes way faster because of the sensor it has on it.
This is one of the best inventions aan air freshener company has came up with. This keeps the house smelling great all day without you having to lift a finger. Yes it's pricey at first but after you purchase the kit you only need to purchase the refill and it's worth it. There's always coupons in the Sunday paper too.
Columbia, SC
I like the Lysol Neutra Air freshmatic Air Treatment Kit because it leaves every room of my home that I use it in smelling fresh for hours on end. I found this product to be affordable and very effective and I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to have a great smell in their home.
Denver, CO
It's awesome! You can put a time spr it to be spraying. And it smells so good! I was disappointed what so ever. My room stays smelling great. Very affordable and very worth it. I recommend this product to anyone!
Fort Myers, FL
I absolutely love this set. I purchased at SAMs club. I love all the different scents to choose from. my house always smells amazing. very long lasting and I've only had to change the batteries once on the medium setting.
Sterling Hts, MI
I like this air freshener. It's not really expensive and makes your room smell good. Would recommend putting it up high. It is on a timer and will spray automatically so you don't want it on eye level.