BY LYSOL

With Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic Your Home Will Always Smell Fresh And Clean. It Automatically Neutralizes Odors In The Air From Odor Causing Bacteria, So You Can Be Confident That Tough Lingering Odors Like The Ones From Bathrooms, Food, Smoke And Pets Are Completely Removed. This Product&Nbsp;Does All The Work For You: Keeps Your Bathroom, Kitchen...Any Room Smelling Fresh And Clean Can Be Attached To The Wall Or Placed Wherever Needed 3 Time Settings-Set To Spray Every 9, 18 Or 36 Minutes X-Press Boost Button Delivers An Extra Boost Of Freshness Each Refill Can Lasts For Up To 60 Days (On 36 Minute Setting) Each Refill Can Contains 2,400 Sprays Contains: Automatic Unit Fragrance Spray 2 Batteries Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Amazon
Yvonne O.
This is one of the best inventions aan air freshener company has came up with. This keeps the house smelling great all day without you having to lift a finger. Yes it's pricey at first but after you purchase the kit you only need to purchase the refill and it's worth it. There's always coupons in the Sunday paper too.
Fernanda L.
Indio, CA
I keep one of this on the restroom wall, very discreet. Keeps our restroom smelling fresh all day long. You can set the time so it can spray. I think it’s pretty affordable, i recommend.
Katherine H.
Pewaukee, WI
This is super convenient, maintaining a consistently pleasant smell in the room. A lot of times, I either forget that I have air freshener or if I often use it in the restroom, I want to wash my hands after touching it. This takes away both problems
JESSICA C.
It is super useful in the house. It leaves a pleasant smell, without us even having to be putting the spray on oneself. I like the idea that I leave a smell at a certain time in the house, I do not worry if there is bad odors and if it comes visit they do not notice that.
WENDY M.
I bought this for the bathroom at work.  I love the fragrance choices. It was easy to install and easy to change out canisters.  I was a bit disappointed in the time it lasts, but the price is fair. I will definitely continue to buy this and the refills.
Diana P.

There are several brands that use this design but in particular the lysol brand is usually a little softer than others and the aromas are sweeter in my opinion, you can find them in any store by department or supermarket, I recommend it is a good product
Linda M.
I have this in my bathroom and it smells devine. It pumps when you set it to certain time.. love it I dont have anything negative to say , it works great. kinda pricey but you get what you pay for. I like qualilty. so I recommend this to anyone.
anelica m.
katy, Tx
We have around 5 of these all over the house. One in every restroom to be exact! They are great at keeping our restrooms smelling greasy and clean! I’d one hundred percent recommend, you can find them at any local grocery store!
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I used the Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic Spray Kit in my bathroom and it kept my bathroom fresh because it neutralizes the odor any air freshener can hide for any period of time. It's the best air freshener I've used in so long.
Ann M.
Saginaw, MI
I love this thing. I have one in my living room, bathroom, and bedroom. I love that there's a range of scents, and it's on an automatic timer so you don't really have to think about it.