Lysol Neutra Air Fresh Scent Sanitizing Spray

by Lysol

Lysol® Brand Neutra Air® Fresh Scent Sanitizing Spray.
Kills odor-causing bacteria.
Destroys bacterial odors at the source & in the air.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Neutra Air Fresh Scent Sanitizing Spray!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 6
2,244 reviews
Since the Pandemic, I have been relying on Lysol to keep my house clean and bacteria free. This scent is clean and fresh.
Robyn T.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We have many cans of Lysol in the house and near the bathroom area and teen sneakers area. This fresh scent is one of my go to. I like a nice smell but I can’t have anything over powering. This is the perfect balance.
Pearl T.
Avenel, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Living in pandemic situation has made us realize the importance of safety. I never take chance on safety and always keep this Lysol Air Fresh Scent Sanitizing spray with us. It’s easy to use, kills bacteria and kids like scent so they use it happily. We love it.
Amber H.
orinda
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I bought this at the start of the pandemic and have only used it once to wipe surfaces when my husband was ill. I have small children, so i worry about them touching a surface with something toxic sprayed on it. I don't think of myself as someone who prefers all natural stuff, but I would rather wipe my counters with water than Lysol.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
1,167 reviews
With the whole covid pandemic we are all taking extra precautions to safeguard our home. Nothing is more important than family. Unfortunately we all are in the same boat with the sanitizing products, we just can't find them. This is my go to sanitizer when it comes to disinfecting my home. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is trying to keep the germs and viruses away.
Teresa G.
Henrico, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I really like this Lysol air fresh scent spray. We all need sanitizing products and this one is great
Kia F.
Longview, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Due to Covid, this is a highly needed product. And when I did find it in stores I try to buy more than one because this product does work. You can purchase this at your local Walmart for six or seven dollars.
Brenda M.
Riverton, WY
I use this product a lot when he know we were all kind of stuck in our homes probably a little more often than we used to you and for us in the air and he gave me the comfort of knowing that there was some disinfectant going on
j S.
It does what it's supposed to do and it smells good. Not sure what more you can ask for for a product that goes in your bathroom, especially the guest bathroom!
Shirley E.
Tampa, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Me encanta su olor, deja la casa oliendo rico por varias horas. Neutraliza los olores de la cocina, lo recomiendo.

Looking for your answer?