Lysol Multi Surface Lavender Breeze Scent Cleaner

by Lysol

No phosphates

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Multi Surface Lavender Breeze Scent Cleaner!
Wilmington, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Lavender is a more gentle smell on the senses. Cleans well. Love the color. I prefer the lemon scented to clean commercial buildings and lavender to clean my home. It has a gentle clean.
Huntingdon, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I purchased this to mop my home kitchen every week. I've been having a hard time finding a cleaner that doesn't leave spots on my laminate flooring. This stuff didn't work either.
Az
One of my favorite smells and feel like a did a spring cleaning. Anything ive used it for so far i seen a difference and i would definitley reccommend this . Enjoy cleaning!
I love the smell! It’s amazing and makes the room smell great! This is really affordable to those who are in a budget! Definitely get this so your house can smell great.
I am very big on cleaners that leave a subtle fresh smell as opposed to the bleach and strong odor of other cleaners. Lysol lavander leaves a fresh relaxing scent yet still cleans with the power of bleach. I love this product
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I switched from my old floor cleaner to this, because it has the disinfectant in it- I have small kids and a little dog so I want to be sure my floors are really clean.
Borden
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like your his one for the fresh Lavender scent when I mop my floors or in my bathrooms I gotta say I can’t think of anything that you could improve upon this product
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Are use this to mop the floor in my house. It smells so good and it does a really great job of cleaning everything. Plus it does help keep my family from getting sick
Lyons, IL
I Love Lysol especially during the winter months when disinfects and cleans all the areas used daily leaving a fresh clean scent. always recommending this product..
Austintown, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This leaves the house smelling SO clean. I swear I mop my floors more often just to smell this cleaner. I love how good my floors look after too. Very affordable and very good quality cleaner. I highly recommend.