BY LYSOL

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! This is a Lysol cleaner for every room and every need in your home. From kitchen surfaces to other hard, non-porous surfaces around the home, Lysol has you covered. The Lysol Clean and Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner Pourables gives you powerful cleaning, plus all day freshness. This Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Purpose Cleaner gives Long Lasting Freshness and kills odor causing bacteria even when diluted! Size: 40OZ. see more...

Salina L.
Plumas Lake, CA
Using it for years, never found anything better for bathroom or kitchen cleaning, deodorizing or disinfecting either are, other than chlorine bleach, but chloride bleach does just that, BLEACHES white anything it touches. I grew up using the hospital quality/standard Brown Bottle Lysol, Due to its increasing lack of availability on the store shelves where i shopped, not to mention the price when I DID find it, I switched to this product. Smells nice, don't care for lemon variety, but then, i do not like lemon in anything whatsoever.
Highly recommend to everyone.
Kristen S.
Limestone
Cleans like a breeze !! I have never had any other cleaner that works as well as this one. I have bought this product for many years. The only bad thing about this product is that it has a very strong smell to it but otherwise it is great !
Kristi V.
I. Know. Its Environmentally safe for friendly but it gets the job done it cleans sanitize is makes the house encounters and tops of whatever you use it on smell amazing I definitely use this on Kitchen countertops
Dayami G.
Tampa
I love the Lysol Multi-Surface Cleaner Pourable, it has a pleasant smell and gives the sensation of cleanliness in each room, the price is affordable. Helps you to disinfect every corner of the house or office effectively and pleasantly. I recommend it 100%
Infinite Q.
Springfield, IL
Does multi-surface cleaner that's awesome for all type to use around the house I use this in my kitchen my bathroom to clean my walls and my living room and it leaves my house smelling so great.
Amy R.
Richmond, KY
It does what it says it does, haha. Lysol really makes great cleaning products and this is no exception. I like that its it's affordable and can be diluted to l as st longer.
Jess B.
Kapaa, HI
We have four kids. Messes are inevitable. I love this Lysol cleaner because it also disinfects. That's a big deal when germs run rampant in your house! It has a nice scent and is a multi surface cleaner, meaning I can use it everywhere!
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA
This is for cleaning my bathroom is a must for my household! The best part of lysol products is the various consistencies and the smells. Absolute must in my cleaning pantry
Jenae M.
Waseca
Lysol multi purpose cleaner is great. I clean just about anything with that in my house and its very effective we rarely get sick and the cons are it can be expensive at times. Please put this in my samples box. I would recommend it to others because it is better than smelling clorox.
Amanda L.
Millersburg
Lysol has always been a great company for quality products, this is defintely another great example of that. I can do quite a bit of work with just a little of the product and it leaves everything smelling fresh and clean after I'm done. It even works well with harder jobs!