BY LYSOL

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! This is a Lysol cleaner for every room and every need in your home. From kitchen surfaces to other hard, non-porous surfaces around the home, Lysol has you covered. The Lysol Clean and Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner Pourables gives you powerful cleaning, plus all day freshness. This Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Purpose Cleaner gives Long Lasting Freshness and kills odor causing bacteria even when diluted! Size: 40OZ. see more...

Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice
Jess B.
Kapaa, HI
We have four kids. Messes are inevitable. I love this Lysol cleaner because it also disinfects. That's a big deal when germs run rampant in your house! It has a nice scent and is a multi surface cleaner, meaning I can use it everywhere!
Jenae M.
Waseca
Lysol multi purpose cleaner is great. I clean just about anything with that in my house and its very effective we rarely get sick and the cons are it can be expensive at times. Please put this in my samples box. I would recommend it to others because it is better than smelling clorox.
Kristen S.
Limestone
Cleans like a breeze !! I have never had any other cleaner that works as well as this one. I have bought this product for many years. The only bad thing about this product is that it has a very strong smell to it but otherwise it is great !
Amber V.
Inverness, FL
I use this in the kitchen, in the bathrooms. It’s just a great cleaner. The smell isn’t too overpowering. The price is great, and it cleans everything. Toilets, counters, showers, bathtubs. I definitely recommend purchasing
Gina S.
elmwood park
I love Lysol. That this friend comes in a four pack is just a huge plus. When I do the floors are clean the counters I usually use this product and it’s a go to product for me. I would recommend to all households.
Anastasia G.
Wells
Strong one I should say . Good for cleaning bathroom. Don’t really like the smell but it’s extremely effective. Not disappointed at all. Good value . Not pricey. Of course I will recommend to otherszzz
Christiana D.
I love this stuff I use it in my kitchen in my bathroom in my room on my floors to dust stuff off with! It is amazing my house always smells so good after using this product! And I always feel like my house is extremely clean after during this. You can buy it at Walmart or target! It is a reasonable price and I would definitely recommend to my friends!
Tierra M.
Norfolk , VA
I love cleaning supplies that works! I love every room in my house to be dust free and odor free. This product helps me complete my cleaning goals efficiently and effectively.
shakira v.
Indianapolis
I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it