BY LYSOL

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! This is a Lysol cleaner for every room and every need in your home. From kitchen surfaces to other hard, non-porous surfaces around the home, Lysol has you covered. The Lysol Clean and Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner Pourables gives you powerful cleaning, plus all day freshness. This Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Purpose Cleaner gives Long Lasting Freshness and kills odor causing bacteria even when diluted! Size: 40OZ. see more...

Ashley P.
Sherman, TX
This is an awesome product! I use to clean my kitchen and bathrooms. If I run out of cleaner for my mop I just throw this on the floor and it works just as well. Has an amazing smell and always gets the job done!
Karel M.
Home Sweet Home Expert
Excelente no dejas manchas en los vidrios su aroma es bueno y duradero porque no debes usar tanto producto para limpiar ventas y espejos
Diane D.
Mount Vernon, NY
Smells good works well and from a brand o can trust. I like that I can use this proxy on my counter Tops all over my bathroom etc
Valerie P.
Compton
Smells good , use it a lot . Leaves things smelling very good. Highly recommend using this. Bought at Walmart.
Amber L.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love lysol products. I use this to keep my kitchen clean and disinfected. I also like the orange scent.
.Ruby S.
Hormigueros
It cleans perfectly irecommend it. Its really good. It taste wierd jk . Pretty wierd dont drink it or idk
Molly B.
Lebanon, PA
Great cleaner for the bathroom, has a nice clean scent and love that it disinfects well.