Lysol Multi Surface Cleaner uploaded by Tawny F.

BY LYSOL #49 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Leaves a Fresh, Clean Scent LYSOL® Multi-Surface Cleaner Pour can be used on surfaces throughout the house — from the kitchen to the bathroom to household areas.  It starts cleaning on contact and kills 99.9% of germs*. Cuts Tough Grease and Grime. Deodorizes. Disinfects in dilution*. Kills 99.9% of Viruses and Bacteria*. kills escherichia coli o157 h7, listeria monocytogenes, salmonella enterica, streptococcus pyogenes on hard, non-porous surfaces in 10 minutes. **Kills Rotavirus Wa And Respiratory Syncytial Virus On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 10 Minutes. see more...

• Is this safe to use on kitchen counters?1 Answers
  • Do u like to clean with this item?2 Answers
  • Has anybody else had an issue with this product leaving t...1 Answers
Lysol Multi Surface Cleaner
  • "I love using this It leaves the rooms smelling fresh and clean." in 2 reviews
  • "It can be used in many different places in the home with the added bonus that it not only cleans, but kills germs as well!" in 1 review
Sarah D.
Alvarado, TX
I work in a community college and I am constantly wiping down computers with Lysol multi surface. Smells great and gets the job done! I haven't gotten sick since I started almost 2 years ago. Would definitely recommend to any and all teachers, tutors, teacher aides, or anyone who works with the public.
Chelsea P.
Wayne, WV
I use this product for everything. I have 2 toddlers and I feel this product really keeps everything clean. I always clean everything that their little hands could touch and it doesn’t leave a residue on surfaces which is always a good thing and it cleans just about any mess up
Lacretia T.
Denver, CO
I use this multi-surface cleaner to clean my kitchen - wiping down counters, the sink, cabinets, refrigerator, you name it. I get the big, undiluted version from Costco and mix it myself and it cleans everything really well, leaving my kitchen feeling lemony and fresh.
Aimee B.
Po box 34
I absolutely love Lysol cleaner it's easy on your allergies and on your sinuses when you're cleaning it doesn't have all that bleach and extra chemicals in it so I highly recommend it to anyone who has young children or anyone who suffers from allergies
Jennifer S.
Broken Arrow , OK
My husband bought a small bottle of this from the dollar store. I had no intention of using it because I'm usually a Clorox girl. I diluted it with water and mopped my vinyl floors with it and I was impressed. I won't be using anything else from now on.
Taylor J.
washington
Lysol 4 in 1 Bathroom Cleaner this works so good I use it all the time I wouldn't use anything else to clean my bathroom I use this to clean more then my bathroom
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to cleaning products. It’s very affordable and get the job done. You might have to put a little elbow work into it but your home will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kaia K.
East Orange , NJ
Lysol multipurpose cleaner is my go to clean up from my house it is a great sanitizer/cleaner like I just feel it gets rid of the dirt that I can’t see or any dirt that I left behind like this is the best cleaner for your house
Rhiana S.
You can use this stuff for cleaning almost anything in your home, and it’s very affordable. There’s tons of different scents to chose from which i love. This is my favorite however, and i would totally recommend it!!
Grace A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lysol multi purpose cleaner is a staple in my home. I enjoy the scent and it gets the job done. My floors are always so shiny Ayer using this to shop. I like that it’s multi purpose use leaves my whole house clean.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like to clean with this item?
Jordan B.
Has anybody else had an issue with this product leaving their floors sticky?
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on kitchen counters?
Tawny F.
Blue Ridge, GA
Has anyone tried the Tangerine & Mango Essence Lysol Cleaner yet?
Melissa G.
This product is great. Cleans up amazing and smells even better. Doesn't leave streaks or suds. Only a great sparkle