Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponges, 6 count

Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponges are two times more durable than a leading cellulose sponge. These sponge scrubbers are odor resistant because they inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria on the sponge. Soft and flexible, they maintain their...

How durable are these? And how well do they wash dishes?
Start your review of Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponges, 6 count!
camden
These are amazing for showers and sinks or counters. For tough cleaning I fully suggest these!
Stillwater, OK
It's a scrubber... It does what a scrubber is supposed to do... scrub stuff. I don't think I've met a scrubber that I didn't like, only gave 4 stars because I wish it was made with 100% recycled material and more eco friendly. Also always make sure you run it through the dishwasher every once in a while and then let air dry!
San Diego, CA
Love these sponges and what they do when I'm washing my dishes. I wash dishes all day so you know I need to get myself some good tools for it.
Stuart, Florida
Quien diga que no es importaste elegir bien tu esponja para lavar trastes no conoce Lysol, te invito a comprobar la diferencia 😉
Albuquerque, NM
Use these every now and then and I love them they last awhile and do the job . I use them for them for daily cleaning such as the tub or dishes . They're very useful they work really well really dig the texture and the fact they have Lysol on them is a big plus .
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
2,400 reviews
Las esponjas de cocina son unos de los utensilios de cocina más comunes en los hogares por su facilidad para lavar platos, sin embargo, en realidad son un caldo de cultivo de bacterias microscópicas que se trasladan a los trastes cuando supuestamente se busca asearlos.
Granger, WA
They’re really good but if you don’t like hard sponges this is not the one for you.
Fort Scott, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
They’re good sponges. I don’t really wash dishes by hand that often because I have a dishwasher. They are the only brand of sponges I buy though. They’re very durable and last a long time.
Round Rock
This is my favorite brand and these multi-purpose sponges serve me well not only in dishwashing but also in general cleaning. Just make sure to throw these out because they’ll start smelling and not be the most sanitary (but that’s why you get the 6 count)!
These work great on my sinks, counters, tubs, and table. U never have to reach for an extra sanitizer or wipes