Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponge

Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponge: Inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria*NEW_LINE* Durable and long lasting*NEW_LINE* No-scratch, easy-rinse scrubber*NEW_LINE*

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponge!
USA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use these sponges to clean my bathrooms in my home. These sponges are amazing and do a great job removing dirt.
Jeffersonvlle, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love lysol multi purpose scrubber sponges. Great for cleaning dishes, your kitchen, bathroom. Love this product
Dawson Springs
Works nicely and its easy to wash for the next use. It can be used for more than just dishes. I really like it
Hemet , CA
I like how smooth it feels on your hand and it’s great in my pots and pans. The price is worth trying it out.
Port Angeles , WA
These are the best sponges ever! They have a scrubby side that is so much better than any other dish sponge.
Houston
These are my go too bc they last a long time and they really clean the dishes well. They don’t tear easily
tampa , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Me gusta pensar que yo no las necesito me gusta tenérloste que si siento que me resuelve cuando hacen falta
Tampa, FL
Just an overall good sponge. I hate dealing with cheap sponges because I’m so used to how good this one is.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I love both sides! One for scrapping off hard parts of dishes and other for grease spots. Adorable as well
Silsbee, TX
My favorite sponge to use for dishes OR cleaning (bathtub/shower etc) They last a very long time as well!