BY LYSOL

Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponge: Inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria*NEW_LINE* Durable and long lasting*NEW_LINE* No-scratch, easy-rinse scrubber*NEW_LINE* see more...

Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I love both sides! One for scrapping off hard parts of dishes and other for grease spots. Adorable as well
Cecilia V.
Decent sponge to use on any surface. It does help clean deep stains or hard surfaces. I use it a lot.
Hope H.
Central Point, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the only sponges I will use in my kitchen. Helps to deep clean my dishes and kitchen counters
jenessa F.
Dinuba, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These work amazing! I has packs in my restroom and my kitchen they are a great price and really help
tiffanie 😘.
Rome, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These sponges are great. They are great with scrubbing pots and pans. Very effective and affordable.
Kaylin C.
Portsmouth , VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the rough side. It’s extremely durable and gets everything off. The soft side i use the most.
Melanie P.
Highland park , IL
I love this scrubber because it gets the job done quickly and efficiently! I will continue to use it
Manda B.
1,096 reviews
Great product.
Would purchase again.
A little pricey compared to other sponges.
Lysol never fails.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Works wonders. I am glad I found these. Everyone should have some at home. They are a life saver.
Cecillie R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
You can use these sponges for just about anything! Super effective and works well. Price is good.