Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponge

Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponge: Inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria*NEW_LINE* Durable and long lasting*NEW_LINE* No-scratch, easy-rinse scrubber*NEW_LINE*

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponge!
I like these sponges because they are a good quality for a good price. The lather up soap very well and stay together when scrubbing a tough pan. I like that I’m able to just toss it when I’m done. I would buy again.
laporte
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this sponge. It’s affordable and gets everything off the dishes. It’s the only sponge I will buy after trying it. It’s a great value for the price. I highly recommend to others and will continue to purchase it!
Chester, VA
Sponges are very easy when doing dishes. This one lasts me a few weeks until I throw it out. It cleans the dishes well and quickly and doesn’t fall apart. I usually throw it away out of hygiene and the deterioration.
Glade Spring, VA
Convenient sponges that clean well, but probably won't purchase just because I don't like used sponges in my house. I hate to only use them once and throw it away but I also feel like they're just breeding bacteria.
Springdale, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I really like the Lysol Multi-Purpose Durable Scrub Sponge, 4-pack they do a great job cleaning surfaces of all types and they aren’t harsh. They are also affordable.
Allentown , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used these for awhile now and never had problems. They have scrubbing power and last a long time without falling apart. They are effective for everyday dishes
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lysol is an amazing brand and worth every penny. I love how it smells and that it kills 99% of germs and bacteria. The sponge itself works pretty well and gets the job done. I love how my house smells so clean and fresh after using Lysol and I always keep a can of the dish infected and spray on hand and I will spray walls with the Lysol disinfectant spray and then scrub the walls down with the sponge and it works amazing. Especially with school starting back up this time of year kids getting sick non-stop lights saw is my go to brand to keep the germs and sickness from spreading all over my house!
Kings Mtn, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have NEVER used any other sponge since I found these in 2013.. They are so great I even hand them out to friend to try. They never have any odor. I've even tested that by using a sponge, after it was used up with dishes, I cleaned and did not wash off the sponge. I let it sit in the sink and it still had NO odor. Great
Huntsville , AL
I like this product, it works pretty well and very efficiently. The price is a little high for a scrubber but I guess you pay for the name brand. I have used alternates and the only difference beside the alternatives being cheaper is that you need to use a little more power. So yes I do recommend this if needed
Chandler, AZ
Its hard to rate a sponge as being bad. It normally just serves its purpose and calls it a day. This sponge though is my go to cleaning bucket sponge. This is what I scrub with because it is so durable. I go through sponges so often so if its not at the dollar store i'm not buying it.