BY LYSOL #53 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponge: Inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria*NEW_LINE* Durable and long lasting*NEW_LINE* No-scratch, easy-rinse scrubber*NEW_LINE* see more...

Alicia H.
These are the heap eat sponges I have found at Walmart and they are very durable and my fave so far from the cheap to expensive!
Sharnique G.
Jacksonville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These hold up pretty well so I feel like I'm getting my money worth for that reason these are my go to. They get the job done
Astrid E.
Huntington Beach
Great quality sponge. Does great job scrubbing stuck on residue. Sponge lasts a long time without getting stinky and gross.
Israel S.
Fort worth
Retains all products very well, doesn't get moldy or develop a weird smell, and a pack of six lasts for well over a year.
Erika V.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Lysol has been my favorite household brand for years now and will keep using it all along love the smell and all items
Jordan V.
Beaver Falls, Pa
I use these sponges to clean everything not only dishes but my appliances tables and everything it's so convenient
Stacy T.
Beattyville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love lysol multi purpose scrubber sponges. Great for cleaning dishes, your kitchen, bathroom. Love this product
Tawny B.
Port Angeles , WA
These are the best sponges ever! They have a scrubby side that is so much better than any other dish sponge.
Cecilia V.
Decent sponge to use on any surface. It does help clean deep stains or hard surfaces. I use it a lot.
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These work amazing! I has packs in my restroom and my kitchen they are a great price and really help