BY LYSOL

Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponge: Inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria*NEW_LINE* Durable and long lasting*NEW_LINE* No-scratch, easy-rinse scrubber*NEW_LINE* see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah K.
W Lafayette, IN
They are smaller than I like but I also feel like they don’t smell as fast! I go through sponges like crazy because I like to hand wash a lot of dishes and these stay in good shape the longest! Worth it!
forever B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These will clean up any mess in a pan, on the stove, on any dish. Grease, crud, and gunk.. these work amazing! And they last awhile. Other sponges fall apart when trying to scrub food or gunk off
Lisa M.
Thunder Bay
These sponges are the best I've found at cleaning with out scratching my pots and pans. The amount and price are reasonable too 3/4$ a pack of 4. Will keep buying
Tiffany B.
We always use sponges to scrub our dishes and while grocery shopping at Wal-Mart, I saw that Lysol had sponges available. These sponges get the job done and don't get shredded or torn easily. However, I feel that these (along with most other sponges) are overpriced. Still good sponges though.
Lalanie O.
Medford, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the best sponges by far. They take way longer to get mildewy and once they do I just pop them in the microwave for 1min. They're very durable and take forever to start falling apart.
Jeanelle A.
Newark, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Eliminate the toughest baked-on messes with a scrub sponge that scrubs fast and stays clean. The innovative scrub dots cut through messes and rinse clean – even eggs and cheese won’t stick.
Jayda N.
Macon
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The grips and texture of these sponges help so much when cleaning bathrooms! They reach the small spots and can also wipe any surface in minutes they are great!
Alisha C.
Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponge

This is the best sponge you can buy! It keeps all that nasty bacteria out of it! My favorite sponge to this day!
Brandi A.
Greenwood, SC
Love these! I use them to scrub off everything , even things that are hard to get off! I recommend to anyone that cleans regularly and on dishes and in tub.
LaToya W.
Lafayette
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Decent, basic sponge. Very sturdy and nice size in the hand.
Does its job and well-constructed.

These sponges do not fall apart with regular, everyday use.