Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponge

Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponge: Inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria*NEW_LINE* Durable and long lasting*NEW_LINE* No-scratch, easy-rinse scrubber*NEW_LINE*

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponge!
Medford, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are the best sponges by far. They take way longer to get mildewy and once they do I just pop them in the microwave for 1min. They're very durable and take forever to start falling apart.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased at: Target
My go to sponges to use. I love the fact that they are hard bc it helps with washing the dishes. Soaks up the soap well and lasts long before reapplying soap. Easy to use and work with. Great on price. Would definitely recommend these sponges.
Brooklyn, NY
I always have this sponges around the house because there's dirt or bacteria everywhere! The scent is sooo good and smells amazing! However, for the price the quantity isn't that much. But does the job pretty good leaving a very clean shiny finish.
This is always my go to sponge when cleaning my dishes/kitchen. The sponge lasts for a long time and always gets the leftover food off my dishes. I like to use this on my kitchen counters as well. It always gets leftover food and dirt off the counters in no time.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These will clean up any mess in a pan, on the stove, on any dish. Grease, crud, and gunk.. these work amazing! And they last awhile. Other sponges fall apart when trying to scrub food or gunk off
Dallas, TX
This is a great all purpose sponge to scrub around in pesky areas , I would repurchase it’s available almost at every retailer you go to , it’s a good price not to expensive & but worth the coins .
Indianapolis, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it
Newark, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Eliminate the toughest baked-on messes with a scrub sponge that scrubs fast and stays clean. The innovative scrub dots cut through messes and rinse clean – even eggs and cheese won’t stick.
Macon
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Rite Aid
The grips and texture of these sponges help so much when cleaning bathrooms! They reach the small spots and can also wipe any surface in minutes they are great!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponge This is the best sponge you can buy! It keeps all that nasty bacteria out of it! My favorite sponge to this day!