Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponge

Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponge: Inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria*NEW_LINE* Durable and long lasting*NEW_LINE* No-scratch, easy-rinse scrubber*NEW_LINE*

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponge!
Cornelius, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Lysol, however this sponge fell a little flat with me. Most sponges I can cut in half to make them last a little while longer, however with this it just seemed... Flat. I felt I had to scrub a little harder than I usually do and even when halved they didn’t last very long.
altamonte springs
Lysol has a type of sponge where it feels nice to work with. I love the quality of it. To improve, I’d give different scents to the sponges to boost it up a little. I recommend it to those who love to use sponges!
Bartow
I loved these sponges they work great on everything and my pots and pans get clean without damaging them.  tho now i can't find them anywhere and amazon wants way over the price I use to buy them for.
Fernley
Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponges, 6 count are awesome , great for all your cleaning needs . And they last long , as long as you rinse and dry them they don’t get that stinky sponge smell .
Fall River , MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My go to sponge. It doesn’t break apart over time like some other brands, yet it’s not rough and scratchy. I would say that it’s a very reliable sponge and reasonably priced. I recommend this sponge to anyone.
Mechanicville NY
Love! I have used these for years and love them more than any other sponges. They don’t fall apart and they do the job. They are cheap and work amazing for cleaning or dishes.
Minotola
Lysol sponges are great. They are good quality & last long. I replace my sponge every week but doing that week I put it in the dishwasher to keep it sanitized. They clean the cooked in food off the dishes the best.
West Chester, PA
I use this sponge for the bathroom, works great, gets the job done. Perfect for scrubbing the bathtub or fixtures in the bathroom. I enjoyed this product and would recommend better than a generic sponge.
silver spring
it’s good but I honestly do not think it is so special to spend the extra money on You can go to the dollar store and buy a sponge for 1 dollar and it can do the job , stay buddy friendly
Chicago
This dish sponge works very well. It helps cut grease therefore, you do not need to do much scrubbing much during each washing. It is a great price as well so I’d definitely recommend the product for the price that it is.