Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponge

Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponge: Inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria*NEW_LINE* Durable and long lasting*NEW_LINE* No-scratch, easy-rinse scrubber*NEW_LINE*

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponge!
Bartow
I loved these sponges they work great on everything and my pots and pans get clean without damaging them.  tho now i can't find them anywhere and amazon wants way over the price I use to buy them for.
Fernley
Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponges, 6 count are awesome , great for all your cleaning needs . And they last long , as long as you rinse and dry them they don’t get that stinky sponge smell .
Mechanicville NY
Love! I have used these for years and love them more than any other sponges. They don’t fall apart and they do the job. They are cheap and work amazing for cleaning or dishes.
Minotola
Lysol sponges are great. They are good quality & last long. I replace my sponge every week but doing that week I put it in the dishwasher to keep it sanitized. They clean the cooked in food off the dishes the best.
West Chester, PA
I use this sponge for the bathroom, works great, gets the job done. Perfect for scrubbing the bathtub or fixtures in the bathroom. I enjoyed this product and would recommend better than a generic sponge.
silver spring
it’s good but I honestly do not think it is so special to spend the extra money on You can go to the dollar store and buy a sponge for 1 dollar and it can do the job , stay buddy friendly
Hampton
These all purpose sponges are perfect for cleaning my counters or sometimes I use them on even my tires on my car when things get really dirty. I’ve used it to wash my window sills and most importantly my dishes.
Davison, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this! I use Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponges, 6 count for cleaning my bathroom! They have such a strong hold for tough scrubbing. Really last a long time and go along way in cleaning. Makes scrubbing your shower less terrible, if that’s possible haha
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these sponges! I use them to clean toilets, dishes, the walls with bleach. I basically use these sponges for every single household need! And more! I always disinfect my house with these sponges !!
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like these so much because they offer some protection from the germs and bacteria typically associated with sponges. You can tell in the smell after a few days that it is working. It also last much longer than other sponges. I would totally recommend this to other!