BY LYSOL #53 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponge: Inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria*NEW_LINE* Durable and long lasting*NEW_LINE* No-scratch, easy-rinse scrubber*NEW_LINE* see more...

Manda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lysol is an amazing brand and worth every penny. I love how it smells and that it kills 99% of germs and bacteria. The sponge itself works pretty well and gets the job done. I love how my house smells so clean and fresh after using Lysol and I always keep a can of the dish infected and spray on hand and I will spray walls with the Lysol disinfectant spray and then scrub the walls down with the sponge and it works amazing. Especially with school starting back up this time of year kids getting sick non-stop lights saw is my go to brand to keep the germs and sickness from spreading all over my house!
Jaime K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These sponges are amazing. You can use them on all of your silverware, plates, bowls, lots & pans! They have a rugged side to get the leftover food or grime with and then a soft side to spread the soap and water. I would buy this product again and I would recommend to all!
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this scrubber sponge. It works great at dishes or anything else I use it for and it doesn’t cling onto odors. I purchased this at a grocery store and I just wish it lasted a bit longer then what it does. All in all great product.
Tara T.
North Muskegon
I Did Not Like This Product!! The Sponge Fell Apart Shortly After I Started Using It!! I Purchased It At Meijer!! It Didn’t Really Have A Scent!! I Have Bought Some Cheap Ones At Dollar Tree N They Have Lasted A lot Longer
Tiffany B.
We always use sponges to scrub our dishes and while grocery shopping at Wal-Mart, I saw that Lysol had sponges available. These sponges get the job done and don't get shredded or torn easily. However, I feel that these (along with most other sponges) are overpriced. Still good sponges though.
Su N.
San Francisco
I use it to clean dishes, toys and bathroom sinks. Love that it can be used on various surfaces. It has a nice scent. Good value for the buck. I bought it at Target.
Christy S.
Hastings, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this sponge! It has a non-abrasive scrubbing side that works great on ALL my kitchen pans! :) it also works great for scrubbing my stove and microwave when cleaning. Doesn’t fall apart at all. Great price and quality for a product and I would definitely recommend this sponge over other brands.
Emily K.
Baltimore, MD
Sponges are very easy when doing dishes. This one lasts me a few weeks until I throw it out. It cleans the dishes well and quickly and doesn’t fall apart. I usually throw it away out of hygiene and the deterioration.
Magaly S.
Dallas
This is a great all purpose sponge to scrub around in pesky areas , I would repurchase it’s available almost at every retailer you go to , it’s a good price not to expensive & but worth the coins .
Ashley C.
This is always my go to sponge when cleaning my dishes/kitchen. The sponge lasts for a long time and always gets the leftover food off my dishes. I like to use this on my kitchen counters as well. It always gets leftover food and dirt off the counters in no time.

back