Lysol Multi-Purpose Scour Pads, 4 count

by Lysol

The Lysol Multi-Purpose Scouring Pads come in a convenient 4-count package. They are a must-have cleaning tool for your household. The scrub pads can be easily rinsed and then reused. Each one is treated with an antimicrobial agent that protects against odor-causing bacteria. This makes them ideal to use in a kitchen and a bathroom. In the kitchen, the pads can be used to scrub pots and pans, prep surfaces and more. Each one features a curved design for precise grip.

Recommended Surface: Multi-purpose

Form: External

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.63 x 4.25 x 6.00 Inches

Material: POLYWOOL

Multi-purpose scouring pads; Rinse and reuse cleaning tool; Antimicrobial protection

Features: Multi-purpose scouring pads

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Multi-Purpose Scour Pads, 4 count!
103 weimar st buffalo ny
All take and love all types of cleaning supplies I’m a single mother and boy do I need all the sponges and cleaning things with children dishes and messes lol Lysol products are very tough and love them I’ll take them all
Tampa
It cleans so well. My mom really likes it and she get one every week. It a little bit thick and hard to use in the beginning but then it gets softer after couple days. Yes i would buy it again.
Austin, TX
These work really well to clean things that are really stuck on our dishes. After the sponges get a little gross I just threw them away. It’s nice to have a pack with multiple.
Lansing , MI
lysol is awesome. i go there fo my own perfume. absolutely love the company itself. It’s like any other products. they get the job done. ! i recommend to anyone!
Spokane Vly, WA
I am so in love with theses pads. They work on every thing. They are long lasting. I can not imagin a cleaning day without them. The truly are my cleaning holly grail.
Riverdale MD
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used sooo many different kinds of sponges and they are not cheap for the most part. I love sponges but like to change them often because others harbor germs and smell so quickly. And if it smells then it is corroded with bacteria..it is bacteria that causes stink always. I do not like waste and will always try to find uses for even sponges I no longer use in the kitchen. When I put a new sponge out I always throw the one I am replacing into the white clothes in the washing machine and clean it well. If it is a decent sponge it may hold up to the washer and I will use it for some duty in the garage because frankly most do not hold up well with constant use in the kitchen much less the washer and reuse. THESE SPONGES wash excellently and do not deterioate what so ever!! They are nearly as good as when new and just taken out of the package so I can reuse them in my kitchen. I love that...so my garage is not getting sponges often at all anymore. And the price is amazing and you get so many!!
Fort Myers, FL
These sponges can always be found in my kitchen, my mothers kitchen, and my grandmothers kitchen. It is a hidden secret among the ladies in my family when we sponge shop lol. These things last forever! They are tough of dried food and removing left over grease. It takes a lot of hard scrubbing and time for these sponges to really start to wear down. You really get your moneys worth with these.
State Univ, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great cleaning pads... and I love that they can be used for different purposes. I’ve used these to clean dishes, counters, stove, sinks, and even my shower. They aren’t too soft where it’s hard to get things clean, but doesn’t ever scratch! They hold up for a long time too!
Town Creek, AL
I love the fact, you can rinse clean and reuse them. The scent isn’t over-powering at all. They’re affordable. Can be used indoors and outdoors. Fights against mold and mildew. I love Lysol products, definitely will purchase again.
Whittier
Value for price I’d say it’s reasonable as it’s a good product. It does a pretty good job at cleaning away hard on food but it tends to lack a bit of strength on the really gritty messes. All in all a good buy.