BY LYSOL

Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
This product works amazing eclectically for showers or tubs and those hard to get cawking areas. Just let it sit for a few minutes and it should wash away without needed to scrub much at all! Definitely would buy again.
Renee W.
I found this at one of the local discount stores and decided to try it. It is AMAZING!! I recommend it to everyone! I have some tough spots in my bathroom and I just let it sit for a few minutes and they wipe right off! This is a great product!
Gemini c.
N Hollywood, CA
Ive used this product a few times... It did its work and i liked how fast i was able to clean. I recommend this product specially if ur a busy mom like me.
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I use this in my bathrooms to clean them. Since bathrooms tend to hold moisture from showers I feel this helps prevent mildew from growing or spreading .
Ashley S.
Indianapolis, IN
Great bathroom cleaner overall. Always love lysol products. Not a too overpowering scent, but still cleans well
Brenda M.
Anthony , TX
I love this product! It works wonders, it's not too expensive, has a nice sent not to irritable, ver easy to use, not messy, great value, good price and very effective. I totally recommend it for anyone that likes to keep their house sparkles