Lysol Mildew Remover with Bleach uploaded by Amanda Z.Lysol Mildew Remover with Bleach uploaded by Farah A.

BY LYSOL #27 in Bleach

LYSOL Mold and Mildew Remover with Bleach Destroys Mold and Mildew LYSOL Mold and Mildew Remover with Bleach cleans and disinfects*.  It destroys mold and mildew to help remove a common source of mold allergens*.  Removes soap scum Whitens as it cleans Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*. *When used as directed. Destroys mold and mildew. Removes soap scum. Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. Leaves fresh fragrance Active Ingredients: Sodium Hypochlorite...2.0%, Other Ingredients: 98.0%, Total...100%. see more...

Buy on kmart
Caroline L.
Moncton, NB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The bleach in this keeps everything sparkly clean. It keeps smelling clean for days after. I use it every week in my bathroom and don't plan on switching to anything else anytime soon!
Savanna S.
Richfield, MN
very strong smell. works wonders though!!! used at my moms house in the old nasty shower
Jaimesha S.
Tallahassee, FL
I highly recommend this item. This helps me get out all stains, cleans very good, and it smells great as well. Whenever I need to get down and dirty this is what I call.
Melissa A.
Love this so much. It's the only kind I buy to wash my bathroom. I cleans well and mostly I really like the smell. Makes it smell so clean in there. Sometimes I just go in my bathroom after somebody has showered and mist a little bit in the wet shower to make it smell good. Plus I figure it will help with mold or algae growth.
Crystal B.
Vero Beach , FL
This Lysol is always in my cleaning cabinet! I live by this cleaner as it cleans very well and the scent is fantastic! The price is very reasonable! I would recommend it to all my friends and family! It’s the best!
Jeanette P.
prince george
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using this on my bathroom I don't have mild but I love a deep clean. When you live in a house of all boys it's hard to keep things clean and this holds up.
Kerri D.
Logan Twp, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a heavy duty cleaner for any bathroom surface that has mildew. My bathroom shower sparkles clean after using this and a scrub brush.
Bobbi D.
Orange Park, FL
Love using this in my bathrooms. Kills germs and gets everything sparkling clean with the power of bleach
Amanda Z.
Edmonton, AB
I bought this with low expectations as I've tried so many mold removers previously but thought I'd give it a try. I sprayed it on the shower grout which had stubborn mold stains which didn't disappear with baking soda, tea tree oil or another mold spray I tried. I left the lysol spray on for about 20mins and to my surprise the black stains were gone! I literally said "wow" out loud. I was shocked that it worked. Definitely would recommend this spray! It also didn't discolor the off white grout we have.
Farah A.
Mississauga , ON
I love this cleaner. It has bleach in it so it's great for disinfecting toilets and bathtubs. I use it in my washrooms all the time. It's around $4 and last a long time. I would definitely buy this again