Lysol Mildew Remover with Bleach

by Lysol

LYSOL Mold and Mildew Remover with Bleach Destroys Mold and Mildew LYSOL Mold and Mildew Remover with Bleach cleans and disinfects*.  It destroys mold and mildew to help remove a common source of mold allergens*.  Removes soap scum Whitens as it cleans Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*. *When used as directed. Destroys mold and mildew. Removes soap scum. Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. Leaves fresh fragrance Active Ingredients: Sodium Hypochlorite...2.0%, Other Ingredients: 98.0%, Total...100%.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Mildew Remover with Bleach!
Jamaica, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: CVS
This is awesome for killing bacteria and germs. It gets all the dirt and mildew out. I use it on toilet, shower and sink. It has a strong scent but not as bad as the other cleaning products. I recommend this for hard to clean areas.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’m usually someone who likes to use products that are natural and without bleach. Usually for my shower, I like to use vinegar. However, I have been having a hard time dealing with some mildew in my shower that vinegar just will not get rid of. I sprayed it with the Lysol Mildew Remover and within minutes the mildew began to fade. I am so impressed with this product and now refuse to use anything outside of this for my shower! The smell of bleach is quite unpleasant, however, so be sure to use this in a very well ventilated room
Okemos, MI
Lysol Mildew Remover with Bleach uploaded by Adjoa A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Mold & Mildew foam bathroom cleaner with bleach from Lysol does and excellent job of removing soap scum while destroying mold and mildew. I like that it contains bleach for an extra whitening effect while killing 99.9% of germs in the process. I highly recommend!
Vero Beach , FL
This Lysol is always in my cleaning cabinet! I live by this cleaner as it cleans very well and the scent is fantastic! The price is very reasonable! I would recommend it to all my friends and family! It’s the best!
Love this so much. It's the only kind I buy to wash my bathroom. I cleans well and mostly I really like the smell. Makes it smell so clean in there. Sometimes I just go in my bathroom after somebody has showered and mist a little bit in the wet shower to make it smell good. Plus I figure it will help with mold or algae growth.
Huntingtown, MD
I love this product!!! I spray it on those dark spots that appear on my tile and they literally disappear right before my eyes. I also spray it on the grout on the tile floor and it cleans it so nice. I freak when I run out. If you have tile buy this product.
Tallahassee, FL
I highly recommend this item. This helps me get out all stains, cleans very good, and it smells great as well. Whenever I need to get down and dirty this is what I call.
Las Vegas, NV
If you have a big problem with mildew this will work wonders. I used this in my apartment bath tubs. I now have a house and use it to tackle mildew on my shower curtains.
Bay Shore, NY
I purchased this product for my bathroom, and it works well to remove mildew. Not to fond of the nozzle. I wish the product would last longer especially when using on a day to day basis.
Norfolk, VA
I like using this on counter tops and the kitchen sink.My step grandma like this it's always in here house.It smells nice not over powering they got few different sents.