Lysol Mildew Remover with Bleach uploaded by Adjoa A.Lysol Mildew Remover with Bleach uploaded by Amanda Z.Lysol Mildew Remover with Bleach uploaded by Farah A.

BY LYSOL

LYSOL Mold and Mildew Remover with Bleach Destroys Mold and Mildew LYSOL Mold and Mildew Remover with Bleach cleans and disinfects*.  It destroys mold and mildew to help remove a common source of mold allergens*.  Removes soap scum Whitens as it cleans Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*. *When used as directed. Destroys mold and mildew. Removes soap scum. Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. Leaves fresh fragrance Active Ingredients: Sodium Hypochlorite...2.0%, Other Ingredients: 98.0%, Total...100%. see more...

Crystal B.
Vero Beach , FL
This Lysol is always in my cleaning cabinet! I live by this cleaner as it cleans very well and the scent is fantastic! The price is very reasonable! I would recommend it to all my friends and family! It’s the best!
Melissa A.
Love this so much. It's the only kind I buy to wash my bathroom. I cleans well and mostly I really like the smell. Makes it smell so clean in there. Sometimes I just go in my bathroom after somebody has showered and mist a little bit in the wet shower to make it smell good. Plus I figure it will help with mold or algae growth.
Misti M.
Huntingtown, MD
I love this product!!! I spray it on those dark spots that appear on my tile and they literally disappear right before my eyes. I also spray it on the grout on the tile floor and it cleans it so nice. I freak when I run out. If you have tile buy this product.
Jaimesha S.
Tallahassee, FL
I highly recommend this item. This helps me get out all stains, cleans very good, and it smells great as well. Whenever I need to get down and dirty this is what I call.
Rochelle B.
Las Vegas, NV
If you have a big problem with mildew this will work wonders. I used this in my apartment bath tubs. I now have a house and use it to tackle mildew on my shower curtains.
Katia D.
Bay Shore, NY
I purchased this product for my bathroom, and it works well to remove mildew. Not to fond of the nozzle. I wish the product would last longer especially when using on a day to day basis.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
I like using this on counter tops and the kitchen sink.My step grandma like this it's always in here house.It smells nice not over powering they got few different sents.
Kerri D.
Logan Twp, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a heavy duty cleaner for any bathroom surface that has mildew. My bathroom shower sparkles clean after using this and a scrub brush.
OneDay C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
This works great for keeping the tub and showers clean. I’m happy that Lysol offers products with bleach to kill bacteria and viruses.
Bobbi D.
Orange Park, FL
Love using this in my bathrooms. Kills germs and gets everything sparkling clean with the power of bleach