Lysol® Max Foamer Bathroom Cleaner

by Lysol

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol® Max Foamer Bathroom Cleaner!
I love, love, love this bathroom cleaner! I spray it in my shower and let it sit for awhile go back and wipe it off that's it! I thought at one point lysol had stopped selling it and I had to resort to using scrubbing bubbles brand. Big mistake, no comparison that product had zero bubbles it was like I was spraying mist on the shower walls. Please don't ever change a thing about this product!
Niagara Falls, NY
This is the best product to use for a bathroom. No hard scrubbing, but the option is there if you want. Leaves it smelling so fresh and clean. Haven't used on any tough areas, but works nicely for slightly discolored grout.
Blacksburg, VA
Lysol® Max Foamer Bathroom Cleaner uploaded by kheycee M.
Very nice product.. it's helps too destroy soap scum and give cleans and brilliant shine... It's removes the mold and mildew stains.. and very hygienic cleaner.. I Very recommend this
Chattanooga, TN
Here i go again with my smells. This to me is intoxicating. Makes my bathroom smell fresh. The cleaning power is so great and the spray nozzle covers a wide spot in one spray.
I enjoy cleaning with the Lysol foam because it is easy to use and I know I'm getting the trusted #Lysol brand disinfectant. The bottle is easy to use and doesn't clog.
Wheelersburg, OH
This is my new favorite bathroom cleaner, which I found at Walmart. It is easy to spray and the foam covers the desired area well. It doesn't have an overly strong odor. It's only recommended to leave on for 15-20 seconds before proceeding to clean the area. It did a fantastic job at cleaning my shower and didn't require a lot of scrubbing.
Lysol foamer does the job well! You do not even have to scrub! The scent is a little on the strong side, so if you are sensitive to that kind of stuff than you might wanna put the fan on. The price is reasonable & a little goes a long way with applying the product. I recommend this product especially for clean up in the restroom.
tampa,Florida
I just bought this three days ago. And I love how it cleans! I also tested it on my stainless steel fridge on the corner to test it out. And it wiped out all the stains without leaving any streaks or stains. After using that I used a damped rag with warm water to wipe . I should of taken a before and after pic will do it next time. But I highly recommend it!
Bakersfield, CA
I have 2 very stinky, messy bulldogs and this stuff is a lifesaver when it comes to cleaning their bathroom. I absolutely hate the smell, as it is very chemically; however, it gets the job done and works miracles for cleaning up after the puppies. It is a staple in my home
Riceboro, GA
My husband hauls fuel which means he comes home VERY dirty! He sprays the shower with this every morning after he showers and my shower stays white!