Lysol® Lemon and Lime Blossom® Disinfecting Wipes

by Lysol

#5 in Disinfectants

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes eliminate cold and flu viruses, helping to keep surfaces healthy year-round.

Product Features

• Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*, including 8 cold and flu viruses
  • Cleans AND disinfects your household surfaces
  • Safe to use on electronics including Smartphones, Tablets and Remote Controls

Tackle quick cleaning touch-ups and help stop the spread of germs with Lysol Disinfecting Wipes. Strong enough for even the toughest messes, Lysol Disinfecting Wipes can be used on most hard, non-porous surfaces. In addition to killing 99.9% of bacteria and viruses(*), Lysol Disinfecting Wipes also remove more than 95% of allergens, including pet dander, dust mites, and pollen.

Usage:

For disinfecting hard, non-porous, non-food contact surfaces:

To clean / remove allergens:

Use fresh wipe on surface.
Repeat for stubborn stains.

To sanitize / disinfect:

Pre-clean surface.
Use enough fresh wipes to thoroughly wet surface.

To sanitize:

Allow to remain wet for 10 seconds.

To disinfect:

Allow to remain wet for 4 minutes.
Allow surface to air dry. Toss dirty wipe away.

For surfaces that come in contact with food:

Use only on hard non-porous surfaces and rinse thoroughly with water.

To prevent the growth of mold and mildew and their odors:

Pre-clean hard, non-porous surface
Wipe surface and allow to remain wet for 10 minutes
Allow surface to air dry
Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears

*When used as directed.

Are these safe for kids toys?
Lysol wipes are easy to use around the house to keep door knobs counters, clean,Love Lysol products helps keep my house feeling fresh and all viruses and germs stay away. I would love if there was a different sent besides lemon and lime?
Does the sent bother you?
Start your review of Lysol® Lemon and Lime Blossom® Disinfecting Wipes!
How would you rate this product?
These wipes are great. Im a pregnant mom of a 1.5 year old and it's cold season. Especially in our house. These are really handy after we have had guests come over (wipe door knobs and switches and cupboard handles) without needing to spray everything. And they are awesome after prepping supper when I wipe down my countertops. They are super handy for cleaning off restaurant high chairs and in general a great thing to have around the house. Or car. Or RV. Or anywhere you touch.
Lysol wipes are the best. They're good for when you need a quick clean up and disinfect at the same time. The smell is amazing and not too strong.
Bandera, TX
These bad boys smell so good. I use them to wipe down the house from top to bottom not even kidding. Even use them on the interior or the car where little humans like to wipe their grimy hands or gross body stuff that they remove from their nostrils etc. They dry quickly and do NOT leave a sticky residue which is my absolute pet peeve when it comes to surface cleaners! I do wish, however, that they came in a larger size/version. I can literally go thru an entire roll of these bad boys in a day or two! I do use them on everything though, not even going to lie. I recently was granted the privilege of sampling a similar product (not 100% certain if it was by Lysol but I believe it was!) although they were “paper towel” disinfecting wipes! Exactly like these, but more similar to the size and strength of an actual paper towel. The scent was UNREAL and I was able to keep them around for about four days rather than two, lol! Maybe I’ll come across the product here on influenster so that I can leave my raving review of the awesomeness they are!
Schaumburg , IL
First off, I LOVE the smell of this. It leaves a nice fresh lemon scent after you clean. I use this to clean tables and the kitchen and bathroom and gets the job done really well. I especially love using this on those tough stains on the stove and it gets it right off, compared to using something else and having it repeatedly keep cleaning that stain, Lysol does a good job of getting it done quickly.
Katy, TX
I use this to disinfect my kids iPads, kitchen countertops, hand rails, etc. I like that they don’t give up on the first wipe. There’s enough solution or water in the wipe to wipe several things before loosing its wetness. These are always on our home when the family is sick. I get these on sale at Walgreens or H-E-B. That’s when I stock up but when they aren’t on sale they aren’t pricey at all.
Fargo , ND
These work really well they’re not my favorite I’m more of a spray person but it’s nice of the wipes on hand I like to use them to wipe off the counters after we do meet or something kind of that might need a little more disinfecting I try not to use them too often as it’s kind of wasteful but they work really well well and I have nothing against him I’d recommend him to everyone
Toronto
These wipes are super saturated with the disinfectant thus making it an amazing product to clean any surface. Asingle wipe goes a long way. It is an amazing product to keep your jouse clean and i also do like the smell alot as it is not too overpowering. As the product is very saturated, it is best to clean your hands right away or to use gloves while using them.
Winnipeg
These are the only disinfectant wipes I've tried but I like them. They clean well, smell nice and last a while. Not sure how well they actually disinfect but I'm sure they work well in that aspect too. They're cheaper than other brands too. Not as good for the environment but not sure what is that actually disinfect so I'll probably continue to buy them.
Love these disinfecting wipes! Ever since the first time I used these (almost ten years ago in the original lemon scent) they’ve been a staple for me to have in my household and they are so handy that I always have to have a tub going. Great at wiping things down and cleaning up little messes, and just for disinfecting and getting the gunk off things! Love these!
Calhan, CO
These babies are my jam! I love them they are so quick and easy to use and feel to good and I trust this brand so much to keep my family germ free. I wipe down a counter or a door knob.in a second with these. Also love the little to go pouches goo for wiping down suspicious toilets. I mean a good brand and they're so affordable too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...