BY LYSOL #3 in Disinfectants

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes eliminate cold and flu viruses, helping to keep surfaces healthy year-round.

Product Features

• Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*, including 8 cold and flu viruses
  • Cleans AND disinfects your household surfaces
  • Safe to use on electronics including Smartphones, Tablets and Remote Controls

Tackle quick cleaning touch-ups and help stop the spread of germs with Lysol Disinfecting Wipes. Strong enough for even the toughest messes, Lysol Disinfecting Wipes can be used on most hard, non-porous surfaces. In addition to killing 99.9% of bacteria and viruses(*), Lysol Disinfecting Wipes also remove more than 95% of allergens, including pet dander, dust mites, and pollen.

Usage:

For disinfecting hard, non-porous, non-food contact surfaces:

To clean / remove allergens:

Use fresh wipe on surface.
Repeat for stubborn stains.

To sanitize / disinfect:

Pre-clean surface.
Use enough fresh wipes to thoroughly wet surface.

To sanitize:

Allow to remain wet for 10 seconds.

To disinfect:

Allow to remain wet for 4 minutes.
Allow surface to air dry. Toss dirty wipe away.

For surfaces that come in contact with food:

Use only on hard non-porous surfaces and rinse thoroughly with water.

To prevent the growth of mold and mildew and their odors:

Pre-clean hard, non-porous surface
Wipe surface and allow to remain wet for 10 minutes
Allow surface to air dry
Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears

*When used as directed.

• I am curious what others think when comparing Lysol wipes...5 Answers
  • Are these safe to use with toddlers? Like if i had her cl...4 Answers
  • Somebody can tell me please if I can use these lemon and ...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Riley S.
These wipes are a life saver. They make cleaning so convenient. All I need are the wipes: spray and paper towels no more! These do I great job at cleaning and disinfecting, and the lemon smell is pretty pleasant! :) Lysol® Lemon and Lime Blossom® Disinfecting Wipes
🌹Ebonee L.
TEXAS
I love using these sanitizing wipes on everything... the bathroom sink, the office desk, I even use them to wipe down the door knocks that have been touched, my laptop computer screen and keys, I use these wipes on the top of the toilet because it has a tendency to get dirty and dusty. Great product
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
We got a 5 pack of these for the same price almost as a single and I use them when my boyfriend gets sick because he sneezes and coughs and I go over the door knobs and the refrigerator handle and the bathroom sink with them and I usually do not catch what he has as long as I do that so these are great for sanitizing and the smell is not too bad and I recommend them for many purposes. When I moved into my apartment my boyfriend brought me a dresser that have been outside and squirrels or mice had gotten into it and these were good also for cleaning out the inside of the drawers and sterilizing it.
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
I love these Lysol wipes! We never go without having these wipes around! These are a very easy way to clean up and wipe down counter tops, your fridge especially great for the inside too! I grab some of these for our bathroom and always using them on the kids toys! Life saver Lysol wipes!
Bethina B.
Grove City, Ohio
I love this product it makes cleaning so easy. The smell is amazing, it is citric and it makes the whole area smell clean and fresh. I love that it kills 99.9% of bacteria it makes me fell safer. I use it every where in my house (kitchen, bathroom, etc). It is my #1 cleaning product.
Kelly L.
Bend
The most convenient way to disinfect a bathroom, kitchen, or if you are crazy like me, your luggage after traveling and every surface in the airplane surrounding you. Great price. And at target you can get the travel size for $1 which is perfect for in the go
Karah G.
Murrieta, CA
Love these!! I use them for dusting and cleaning. They're quick, easy, and convenient. I dont have time to do a deep cleaning always so these really help me out to get my things looking decent and smelling clean. They sanitize well. The only thing is I have the compulsion to dry everything down good with a paper towel after it is on there long enough to kill the germs. I don't know why, but I do. It can sometime be a little too moist once you get to the end f the roll but I use the cleaner left in the bottom of the tub to clean my skins well lol. Waste not, need not!
Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
Having a 5 year old start pre k and a new born in the house it was important for me to have these around at all times, this flu season was horrible and hit our house hard. These are so easy to use and get the job done. I will be buying again.
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Cannot go without these in our house! With sticky fingers and messes these come in handy for every cleanups! And ALWAYS have the To go packs with me while traveling!! I use these on cart handles, airplane seats and trays!!
AUDREY O.
San Diego, CA
I can't live without those. I use them for almost everything that has to do with cleaning. I even dust stuff off sometime... The scent isn't too strong and fades away quickly. The wipes are not dry which I appreciate
Daniela H.
Miami
Somebody can tell me please if I can use these lemon and lime wipes for cleaning my baby's toys?
Esther R.
Has anyone experienced any residue left behind by the wipes? As much as I like using it, I feel like I have to wipe surfaces with paper towels and water to avoid the streaks.
Brittany A.
Holland, MI
Do they dry out fast? Also do they break apart easily or hold together well?
Corinne S.
I am curious what others think when comparing Lysol wipes to the Clorox brand wipes. Which one does everyone prefer.?
Kendall L.
Watertown, NY
Are these safe to use with toddlers? Like if i had her clean with me?