Lysol Lavender Fields No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner 2 ct

by Lysol

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Lysol No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner hangs on the inside of the toilet bowl to help you maintain a Complete Clean between deep cleaning your toilet bowl. It not only cleans your toilet bowl with every flush, but it also freshens your entire bathroom. Lysol toilet bowl cleaner tablets clean for up to 8 weeks, and are easy to use! Lysol No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner is available in Spring Waterfall, Citrus, and Lavender Fields scents.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Lavender Fields No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner 2 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Downey, CA
I use to love these but because they hang inside the bowl sometimes poop will stick to them which is gross and drives me insane! It's not the products fault, it's my husbands inability to poop properly and it was just annoying!
Mars, PA
Personally, this smell was just not for me. I usually love lavender but unfortunately this started to remind me of a portapotty. As soon as I threw it away, my bathroom went back to smelling beautiful.
Zephyrhills, FL
These are nice to keep your bowl cleaner between deep cleans. The smell is really nice, and not too strong, and these last a good but of time.
This is perfect if u dont want that bleach smell for ur tolet it give ur batjroom a nice labander smell! And it give it a nice spa like feel
Phoenix, AZ
They keep the bowl fresh but leave a purple residue on the inside of the towel which look a bit strange. Doesn't look clean
Lebanon, TN
I have bought these and used them in the past. They are great and keep the toilets fresh and clean. Will purchase again.
This is good. U just clip it on your toilet and it give a nice smell to it and leaves it clean.
Lethbridge, AB
I like how convenient these are! Just set it and forget it. It keeps not only the toilet but the whole bathroom smelling fresh.