BY LYSOL #31 in Disinfectants

• Your family comes in contact with germs everyday• This product helps fight to spread of germs**• Kills antibiotic resistant bacteria*• Kills cold and flu viruses†• Kills 99.9% of bacteria on soft surfaces as a spot treatment***• Prevents the build–up of mold allergens†† for up to 7 days• Kills odor–causing bacteria• Use this product in:Kitchen• Sinks• Garbage cans• Refrigerator exteriorsBathroom• Bath tubs• Shower• Toilet seatsHome• Door knobs• Diaper pails• TelephonesSoft Surfaces• Couches/Sofas• Mattresses• Pet beds see more...

• Is this more expensive than the regular can?3 Answers
  • Is this the same formula as the regular Lysol spray?5 Answers
  • Lysol® Lavender Field Scent MaXcover™ Mist Disinfectant 15 oz. Ae...1 Answers
Anthony A.
Washington, DC
Very great scent and the wide angle spray head gives it better coverage! I am big on killing the spread of germs so I often use it.
Kaylie L.
Borger, TX
Max coverage of spray! Lysol disinfects the surface. Smells good too! Wide nozzle covers all the area. A little goes a long way!
nicole c.
I love this product! A little goes a long way! Leaves everything smelling fresh and clean without a harsh chemical smell
Jennifer R.
york, sc
Lysol is a staple in my family and my home. We use it as a preventative against germs. I love the smell. It truely works!
Whitney Z.
Hamburg , NY
Love this product! I use it everywhere in my house! Leaves the house smelling great and germ free!
Stephanie C.
Corona, California
We recently bought this and the other green scent. But we prefer this scent. I like to use it when I am cleaning and want to refresh and disenfect my furniture and matresesses. I use it after I have vacuumed and it works and smells great.
Desiree C.
Tegucigalpa
Nada mejor que los desinfectantes son de gran uso y para la limpieza se requiere y que mejor que hacerlo con productos de calidad y que de verdad jaran su función se los recomiendo 100%
Len C.
Frisco, TX
Is this the same formula as the regular Lysol spray?
Dominique W.
Katy, TX
Is this more expensive than the regular can?
Agripina H.