BY LYSOL #45 in Disinfectants

• Your family comes in contact with germs everyday• This product helps fight to spread of germs**• Kills antibiotic resistant bacteria*• Kills cold and flu viruses†• Kills 99.9% of bacteria on soft surfaces as a spot treatment***• Prevents the build–up of mold allergens†† for up to 7 days• Kills odor–causing bacteria• Use this product in:Kitchen• Sinks• Garbage cans• Refrigerator exteriorsBathroom• Bath tubs• Shower• Toilet seatsHome• Door knobs• Diaper pails• TelephonesSoft Surfaces• Couches/Sofas• Mattresses• Pet beds see more...

• Is this more expensive than the regular can?3 Answers
  • Is this the same formula as the regular Lysol spray?5 Answers
  • Lysol® Lavender Field Scent MaXcover™ Mist Disinfectant 1...2 Answers
Lauren J.
Kills germs and smells great! Gave me great piece of mind when we brought our 3rd baby home from the hospital and our 2nd was sick a week prior. Worth every penny.
Heather O.
Charlotte, NC
The scent of this isn't perfect, but I really love the wide angle coverage. Very happy with this product and I hope they release this nozzle for more fragrances
Dominique W.
Love the Lysol MaxCover! I am able to cover a larger surface in half the time. And the scent is amazing and strong enough without being overbearing!
Katie C.
Perfect for cold and flu season when your roomie sounds and looks like death. Plus it comes in my favorite fragrance and works on all materials.
Jasmine R.
This works for smokers, my husband smokes so once I spray this in the car house room on him even it eats all that stinky ash smell up!
Dreika H.
Allen, TX
Smells really good, different than the regular Lysol disinfectant, has a wide angel. I'm happy I've found it and it was at Kroger's.
Anthony A.
Washington, DC
Very great scent and the wide angle spray head gives it better coverage! I am big on killing the spread of germs so I often use it.
Kaylie L.
Borger, TX
Max coverage of spray! Lysol disinfects the surface. Smells good too! Wide nozzle covers all the area. A little goes a long way!
nicole c.
I love this product! A little goes a long way! Leaves everything smelling fresh and clean without a harsh chemical smell
Jennifer R.
york, sc
Lysol is a staple in my family and my home. We use it as a preventative against germs. I love the smell. It truely works!
Len C.
Frisco, TX
Is this the same formula as the regular Lysol spray?
Dominique W.
Is this more expensive than the regular can?
Agripina H.