BY LYSOL #30 in Disinfectants

• Your family comes in contact with germs everyday• This product helps fight to spread of germs**• Kills antibiotic resistant bacteria*• Kills cold and flu viruses†• Kills 99.9% of bacteria on soft surfaces as a spot treatment***• Prevents the build–up of mold allergens†† for up to 7 days• Kills odor–causing bacteria• Use this product in:Kitchen• Sinks• Garbage cans• Refrigerator exteriorsBathroom• Bath tubs• Shower• Toilet seatsHome• Door knobs• Diaper pails• TelephonesSoft Surfaces• Couches/Sofas• Mattresses• Pet beds see more...

• Is this more expensive than the regular can?3 Answers
  • Is this the same formula as the regular Lysol spray?5 Answers
  • Lysol® Lavender Field Scent MaXcover™ Mist Disinfectant 15 oz. Ae...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Laura D.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I recently noticed the Lysol MaXcover while shopping at Target. It just so happened I had been diagnosed with strep throat just before I made my Target run to pick up my prescription. I was so glad to see this! I bought and went straight home and started disinfecting my home! The nozzle allows for maximum coverage and the scent is great! I sprayed everything top to bottom and more at ease knowing that I eliminated the threat of getting my family sick!
Lauren J.
Kills germs and smells great! Gave me great piece of mind when we brought our 3rd baby home from the hospital and our 2nd was sick a week prior. Worth every penny.
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS
I love Lysol disinfectant and this new max cover is awesome. I really like the lavender fragrance. I feel really safe by using it because it's killing germs and it doesn't have any harsh smells. The best part is the spray mouth of the can is 2 times wider coverage.
Tawana E.
New Haven, CT
I have always loved Lysol Disinfectant spray as it gets rid of orders not mask it leaving behind a nice scent. The new lavender field scent is just as if not more pleasant than the rest. It not only makes the room smell awesome it creates a serene atmosphere that sure to relax anyone who enters. Lysol you've done it again.
Amanda G.
Palmetto, GA
I can't leave without Lysol there's a lot of germs going around now days and great for the flu season I saw this one so thought I would give it a try it's a Max cover works great it's Lavender sented.
Delalia F.
Tucson, AZ
This is AMAZING, Is a recurring product on my house, love the wide angle/max cover mist. I used it daily on my house and the smell of Lavender fields is great. I fully recommend this product
Meggan A.
There is no better smelling disinfectant on the market! I'm a disinfecting freak and this one is my all time favorite, it's pricey but is VERY effective!! Kills just about any and all bacteria you could think of! I will buy over and over again
Heather O.
Charlotte, NC
The scent of this isn't perfect, but I really love the wide angle coverage. Very happy with this product and I hope they release this nozzle for more fragrances
Dominique W.
Love the Lysol MaxCover! I am able to cover a larger surface in half the time. And the scent is amazing and strong enough without being overbearing!
Jasmine R.
This works for smokers, my husband smokes so once I spray this in the car house room on him even it eats all that stinky ash smell up!
Len C.
Frisco, TX
Is this the same formula as the regular Lysol spray?
Dominique W.
Is this more expensive than the regular can?
Agripina H.