BY LYSOL #31 in Disinfectants

• Your family comes in contact with germs everyday• This product helps fight to spread of germs**• Kills antibiotic resistant bacteria*• Kills cold and flu viruses†• Kills 99.9% of bacteria on soft surfaces as a spot treatment***• Prevents the build–up of mold allergens†† for up to 7 days• Kills odor–causing bacteria• Use this product in:Kitchen• Sinks• Garbage cans• Refrigerator exteriorsBathroom• Bath tubs• Shower• Toilet seatsHome• Door knobs• Diaper pails• TelephonesSoft Surfaces• Couches/Sofas• Mattresses• Pet beds see more...

• Is this more expensive than the regular can?3 Answers
  • Is this the same formula as the regular Lysol spray?5 Answers
  • Lysol® Lavender Field Scent MaXcover™ Mist Disinfectant 15 oz. Ae...1 Answers
Kelly G.
Coralville, IA
I absolutely love this new Max cover version of the Lysol spray. It does an amazing job and giving you just the right amount and are coverage. I really like this for spraying on my couch and carpet. It evenly sprays and covers more area than the original Lysol which sprays out heavy and straight ahead. Will still continue to purchase the original Lysol for my garbage and other things but will definetly be repurchasing the max cover for my furniture and carpet. Also, this scent is really nice and fresh and doesn't seem as over powering as the original.
Myra H.
Love this spray! I think it smells amazing, really fresh, and the scent is longer lasting than traditional Lysol. I use this in the living room and bedroom and I get the comfort of knowing I've gotten rid of lots of germs but the areas smell nice and clean too. I was able to find this at Walmart and think the price point is affordable. The design of the nozzle makes spraying down areas and items in the home quick and painless.
Laura D.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I recently noticed the Lysol MaXcover while shopping at Target. It just so happened I had been diagnosed with strep throat just before I made my Target run to pick up my prescription. I was so glad to see this! I bought and went straight home and started disinfecting my home! The nozzle allows for maximum coverage and the scent is great! I sprayed everything top to bottom and more at ease knowing that I eliminated the threat of getting my family sick!
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Lysol® Lavender Field Scent MaXcover™ Mist Disinfectant 15 oz. Aerosol Can
Works great I have puppies kids touching everything I spray this daily helps keep the colds from going around I will definitely purchase this again it's a staple in my household
Audrey S.
I got this when my cat got a cold just so he didn't spread it to the other cats and in case he had feline leukemia. It was a great product with the wide range spray and it smelled so good! Would buy it again for sure.
Lea L.
I use this product on everything in my home , disinfects smells amazing and gets the jobs done , lavender is my favorite scent , good price for the big can which is $5 bucks . Smaller can is aroudn $4.40 .. last me a month or more . I always have these under my kitchen sink !!
Caureen P.
Tucson
Works great but is so expensive. I like the way it smells but just wish it was not $6 a can. I can get the off brand for half that and it work great abbr smells good too
Lauren J.
Kills germs and smells great! Gave me great piece of mind when we brought our 3rd baby home from the hospital and our 2nd was sick a week prior. Worth every penny.
Heather O.
Charlotte, NC
The scent of this isn't perfect, but I really love the wide angle coverage. Very happy with this product and I hope they release this nozzle for more fragrances
Jasmine R.
This works for smokers, my husband smokes so once I spray this in the car house room on him even it eats all that stinky ash smell up!
Len C.
Frisco, TX
Is this the same formula as the regular Lysol spray?
Dominique W.
Katy, TX
Is this more expensive than the regular can?
Agripina H.