BY LYSOL

• Your family comes in contact with germs everyday• This product helps fight to spread of germs**• Kills antibiotic resistant bacteria*• Kills cold and flu viruses†• Kills 99.9% of bacteria on soft surfaces as a spot treatment***• Prevents the build–up of mold allergens†† for up to 7 days• Kills odor–causing bacteria• Use this product in:Kitchen• Sinks• Garbage cans• Refrigerator exteriorsBathroom• Bath tubs• Shower• Toilet seatsHome• Door knobs• Diaper pails• TelephonesSoft Surfaces• Couches/Sofas• Mattresses• Pet beds see more...

• Is this more expensive than the regular can?3 Answers
  • Is this the same formula as the regular Lysol spray?5 Answers
  • Lysol® Lavender Field Scent MaXcover™ Mist Disinfectant 1...2 Answers
Lea L.
I use this product on everything in my home , disinfects smells amazing and gets the jobs done , lavender is my favorite scent , good price for the big can which is $5 bucks . Smaller can is aroudn $4.40 .. last me a month or more . I always have these under my kitchen sink !!
Myra H.
Love this spray! I think it smells amazing, really fresh, and the scent is longer lasting than traditional Lysol. I use this in the living room and bedroom and I get the comfort of knowing I've gotten rid of lots of germs but the areas smell nice and clean too. I was able to find this at Walmart and think the price point is affordable. The design of the nozzle makes spraying down areas and items in the home quick and painless.
Caureen P.
Tucson
Works great but is so expensive. I like the way it smells but just wish it was not $6 a can. I can get the off brand for half that and it work great abbr smells good too
Laura D.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I recently noticed the Lysol MaXcover while shopping at Target. It just so happened I had been diagnosed with strep throat just before I made my Target run to pick up my prescription. I was so glad to see this! I bought and went straight home and started disinfecting my home! The nozzle allows for maximum coverage and the scent is great! I sprayed everything top to bottom and more at ease knowing that I eliminated the threat of getting my family sick!
Ashleigh W.
Cincinnati, OH
Lysol is my favorite cleaning product of all time! I love that this sprayer is wide range, plus it smells great! Plus, I can always trust that it kills 99.99% of the germs!
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS
I love Lysol disinfectant and this new max cover is awesome. I really like the lavender fragrance. I feel really safe by using it because it's killing germs and it doesn't have any harsh smells. The best part is the spray mouth of the can is 2 times wider coverage.
Tawana E.
New Haven, CT
I have always loved Lysol Disinfectant spray as it gets rid of orders not mask it leaving behind a nice scent. The new lavender field scent is just as if not more pleasant than the rest. It not only makes the room smell awesome it creates a serene atmosphere that sure to relax anyone who enters. Lysol you've done it again.
Amanda G.
Palmetto, GA
I can't leave without Lysol there's a lot of germs going around now days and great for the flu season I saw this one so thought I would give it a try it's a Max cover works great it's Lavender sented.
Delalia F.
Tucson, AZ
This is AMAZING, Is a recurring product on my house, love the wide angle/max cover mist. I used it daily on my house and the smell of Lavender fields is great. I fully recommend this product
Meggan A.
Gouverneur , NY
There is no better smelling disinfectant on the market! I'm a disinfecting freak and this one is my all time favorite, it's pricey but is VERY effective!! Kills just about any and all bacteria you could think of! I will buy over and over again
Len C.
Frisco, TX
Is this the same formula as the regular Lysol spray?
Dominique W.
Is this more expensive than the regular can?
Agripina H.