BY LYSOL #32 in Disinfectants

• Your family comes in contact with germs everyday• This product helps fight to spread of germs**• Kills antibiotic resistant bacteria*• Kills cold and flu viruses†• Kills 99.9% of bacteria on soft surfaces as a spot treatment***• Prevents the build–up of mold allergens†† for up to 7 days• Kills odor–causing bacteria• Use this product in:Kitchen• Sinks• Garbage cans• Refrigerator exteriorsBathroom• Bath tubs• Shower• Toilet seatsHome• Door knobs• Diaper pails• TelephonesSoft Surfaces• Couches/Sofas• Mattresses• Pet beds see more...

• Is this more expensive than the regular can?3 Answers
  • Is this the same formula as the regular Lysol spray?5 Answers
  • Lysol® Lavender Field Scent MaXcover™ Mist Disinfectant 15 oz. Ae...1 Answers
Tawana E.
New Haven, CT
I have always loved Lysol Disinfectant spray as it gets rid of orders not mask it leaving behind a nice scent. The new lavender field scent is just as if not more pleasant than the rest. It not only makes the room smell awesome it creates a serene atmosphere that sure to relax anyone who enters. Lysol you've done it again.
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS
I love Lysol disinfectant and this new max cover is awesome. I really like the lavender fragrance. I feel really safe by using it because it's killing germs and it doesn't have any harsh smells. The best part is the spray mouth of the can is 2 times wider coverage.
Meggan A.
There is no better smelling disinfectant on the market! I'm a disinfecting freak and this one is my all time favorite, it's pricey but is VERY effective!! Kills just about any and all bacteria you could think of! I will buy over and over again
Amanda G.
Palmetto, GA
I can't leave without Lysol there's a lot of germs going around now days and great for the flu season I saw this one so thought I would give it a try it's a Max cover works great it's Lavender sented.
Delalia F.
Tucson, AZ
This is AMAZING, Is a recurring product on my house, love the wide angle/max cover mist. I used it daily on my house and the smell of Lavender fields is great. I fully recommend this product
Dreika H.
Allen, TX
Smells really good, different than the regular Lysol disinfectant, has a wide angel. I'm happy I've found it and it was at Kroger's.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Smells really great and kills 99.9% of germs , what more could you ask for . I would recommend this product
Adriana   s.
I love the smell and I like how it has a wide angle to spray around the house
BRANDI P.
Brenham, TX
This is a must have in my house. I have 5 kids who like to share germs. After I clean up, I use this. I spray it lightly onto any surface in my house including beds, couches, chairs, bathroom, dining table etc. You can use it anywhere. It gets any odd smells out and the smells don't come back because it kills germs. It smells WONDERFUL, clean, and freshens up the house. Seriously, I won't oive without this!
Ashleigh W.
Cincinnati, OH
Lysol is my favorite cleaning product of all time! I love that this sprayer is wide range, plus it smells great! Plus, I can always trust that it kills 99.99% of the germs!
Len C.
Frisco, TX
Is this the same formula as the regular Lysol spray?
Dominique W.
Katy, TX
Is this more expensive than the regular can?
Agripina H.