BY LYSOL #42 in Disinfectants

• Your family comes in contact with germs everyday• This product helps fight to spread of germs**• Kills antibiotic resistant bacteria*• Kills cold and flu viruses†• Kills 99.9% of bacteria on soft surfaces as a spot treatment***• Prevents the build–up of mold allergens†† for up to 7 days• Kills odor–causing bacteria• Use this product in:Kitchen• Sinks• Garbage cans• Refrigerator exteriorsBathroom• Bath tubs• Shower• Toilet seatsHome• Door knobs• Diaper pails• TelephonesSoft Surfaces• Couches/Sofas• Mattresses• Pet beds see more...

• Is this more expensive than the regular can?3 Answers
  • Is this the same formula as the regular Lysol spray?5 Answers
  • Lysol® Lavender Field Scent MaXcover™ Mist Disinfectant 15 oz. Ae...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Mandy E.
HINESVILLE, GA
It's that time of year. Flu season! It has been bad lately at my kids school, with a ton of kids going home sick. So of course I had to go get myself some Lysol to keep those nasty germs out of my house. This one caught my eye and I liked that it was not just the stream. It seriously covers more surface area and I just feel like the way it sprays is a lot more convenient. I'm on my second can as I started spraying their shoes & backpacks every time they get home. And the smell def smells better then before. Highly recommend this product.
Heather C.
Lake Village, AR
I use about a can of these a week in the office. With it being such a small office and people in and out a lot tracking in the flu and lord knows what else I am seemingly always sraying this stuff atound. And the light lavender scent is great for covering "man stink"
Samantha C.
Indianapolis, IN
I loooove this stuff! Especially during cold and flu season. The kids bring home germs from school so this product is a must have! The scent is amazing also. I recommend it :) Lysol® Lavender Field Scent MaXcover™ Mist Disinfectant 15 oz. Aerosol Can
BRANDI P.
Brenham, TX
This is a must have in my house. I have 5 kids who like to share germs. After I clean up, I use this. I spray it lightly onto any surface in my house including beds, couches, chairs, bathroom, dining table etc. You can use it anywhere. It gets any odd smells out and the smells don't come back because it kills germs. It smells WONDERFUL, clean, and freshens up the house. Seriously, I won't oive without this!
Sierra N.
Turlock
Loved this! I was able to spray it on the surface of everything. My couch, my kids toys, rugs, EVERYTHING. It was extremely effective at removing unwanted smells. I will be buying a new can every month! I would highly recommend everyone run to Target and get a can.
Jessica G.
Millville, NJ
My children are always bringing some new germ home from school, so i need to be prepared to clean and sanitize everything they come in contact with and i feel this does the job! I like the spray..i feel like it is more evenly distributed and it covers a wider area.
Ashleigh W.
Cincinnati, OH
Lysol is my favorite cleaning product of all time! I love that this sprayer is wide range, plus it smells great! Plus, I can always trust that it kills 99.99% of the germs!
Nicole R.
[product:lysol-lavender-field-scent-maxcover-mist-disinfectant-15-oz.-aerosol-can] smells great and covers so much surface area in a short burst. Makes sanitizing everything super easy! :)
Kelly G.
Coralville, IA
I absolutely love this new Max cover version of the Lysol spray. It does an amazing job and giving you just the right amount and are coverage. I really like this for spraying on my couch and carpet. It evenly sprays and covers more area than the original Lysol which sprays out heavy and straight ahead. Will still continue to purchase the original Lysol for my garbage and other things but will definetly be repurchasing the max cover for my furniture and carpet. Also, this scent is really nice and fresh and doesn't seem as over powering as the original.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Lysol® Lavender Field Scent MaXcover™ Mist Disinfectant 15 oz. Aerosol Can
Works great I have puppies kids touching everything I spray this daily helps keep the colds from going around I will definitely purchase this again it's a staple in my household
Len C.
Frisco, TX
Is this the same formula as the regular Lysol spray?
Dominique W.
Is this more expensive than the regular can?
Agripina H.