Lysol Laundry Sanitizer Crisp Linen, 41 Fl Oz uploaded by Mariam B.Lysol Laundry Sanitizer Crisp Linen, 41 Fl Oz uploaded by Jennette F.Lysol Laundry Sanitizer Crisp Linen, 41 Fl Oz uploaded by RobinandBrandi M.

BY LYSOL

Our clothes are in constant contact with bacteria throughout our day-to-day activities, for example through contact with contaminated surfaces, other people and our own bodies. Bacteria can spread from one fabric to another in the laundry basket, from the washing-machine drum to the next load. Some of these bacteria can survive a wash cycle and can cause potential infection risk with pathogenic bacteria. When it comes to certain laundry loads such as children's clothes or sportswear, you want your detergent to eliminate bacteria that can cause illnesses and create lingering bad smells. But detergents alone don't actually kill all bacteria. Introducing Lysol Laundry Sanitizer, an additive specially designed to kill 99.9 percent of bacteria in laundry. Simply add Lysol Laundry Sanitizer to your rinse cycle. It does not contain any chlorine bleach and even works in cold water so is safe to use on most fabrics including whites, colors and darks. see more...

Buy on Target
Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
I am all about sanitizing clothes. I have read studies about the E. coli left on laundry by mixing underwear with other clothes (shudder). I also am a fan of Lysol products. So when Shoppers Army offered a rebate on Lysol Laundry Sanitizer, I jumped at the chance. First, I found this on a display with first aid at my Rite Aid. Maybe it was just my store? Second, nothing about this product is intuitive. The instructions for me were hard to find. I didn't realize I had to peel back the back label for a good 15 minutes. My huband never would have figured it out. Second, it goes where your FABRIC SOFTENER goes, not the bleach. Third, there are two "lines" that show how much to add based on your washer.... except there were three lines. It took me forever to hold it up to the light to realize that there were two groups of three lines. Finally, you need to add TWO capfuls. Again, not intuitive. The instructions need to be bigger, labeled more clearly, and the "lines" need to be solid.
Shara H.
Levittown, PA
This stuff is great!!! My boyfriend plays flag football and his stuff gets really dirty and his football gloves smell. This stuff added to your laundry kills odors and I am so happy I found it! If you have an active family or pets, get this! Plus we do our laundry at a laundromat currently and I want the added laundry sanitizer benefit
Kristina G.
Okay, I was totally skeptical but desperate! And about six months before I heard about this stuff I said why can't there be a Lysol type product that can kill the germs on your clothing without messing them up like bleach... And here we are! I'm constantly struggling with teenagers who leave the wet load in too long and get that musty smell on everything and I can never seem to get the dog smells out of our towels, so I really wasn't having high hopes for this but decided to give it a shot... So glad I did! I use it with my regular detergent and NOTHING but clean laundry smell now. No idea how I ever lived without this and don't ever plan to again!
Melissa R.
Alameda, CA
YUP, gold mine. This stuff is AH-MAZING. I have 2 cats and 1 dog that I love dearly but that also seem to drag all sorts of things in the house. After washing the couch cover and blankets, I still felt like they weren't all the way clean. I tried various laundry additives, like Febreze In-Wash Odor Destroyer, OxiClean with Odor Removers, etc., but nothing really gave me a real sense of cleanliness -- just like it was masking smells with other 'more pleasant' smells. I just felt like there were germs and oils and dead skin and all of those gross things that weren't really getting taken care of. This stuff works so much better than anything else I tried. I use it in conjunction with Tide. It works in hot and cold water, it's 0% bleach, and you can really tell a difference when your items come out of the wash. It's even given me more peace of mind when washing bed sheets or towels. Prior to buying this, after washing my sheets, I would still feel some itchiness at night when going to bed, but afterward, I don't feel it at all. One thing I was worried about when I first bought it was it degrading the fibers of the things I was washing but that isn't the case either -- things don't come out with any sort of film-y feeling and they are still soft and look the same, wash after wash. Now that I've tried this stuff, I ALWAYS keep it on hand.
Emma C.
I love using this! I have a subscription on Amazon and each month it gets used. The smell is simple and the ingredients do point to sanitizing. I use 2 cup fills for each load.
Julie M.
Charlotte, NC
Yes! This is what I've been waiting for. I never feel my laundry is actually clean and germ free with laundry soap alone. I always felt like the good smells of detergent masked the truth. This stuff smells so fresh not over powering with regular detergent and gives me peace of mind that it's killed those nasty germs and bacteria. So great, especially in a house of dirty kiddos. Love it and super easy to add to your fabric softener dispenser so it releases in your rinse cycle.
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
This stuff is AMAZING!! My washing machines after getting cleaned and sanitized was still leaving my clothes smelling like they were mildewed. For the life of me I couldn't fig out what to do. I bought the cleaners, they didn't help. But this stuff did. It makes my laundry smell nice and clean. Also bonus it disinfects even using cold water. Can be used on whites and colored clothes
Jackie J.
Bought this after everyone in my home had been sick for weeks. I was skeptical at first but cannot believe how well this worked. The laundry smelled amazing and really felt and looked more clean. Not sure how else to explain it other than everything felt cleaner and it was nice not having to worry about bleach ruining fabrics.
Samantha C.
This product is amazing! I have a washer but don't have a dryer and I always worry that my clothes aren't getting as clean when I wash them on cold. This product has completely solved this problem! Not only do my clothes feel and look more clean, they also smell great! I am obsessed with this product and will never go back to doing my laundry without it!
Jennette F.
Smells amazing, I used 2 capfuls for each load in the fabric softener compartment of my washer. Loved it my clothes smelled clean & fresh plus it says it kills 99.9% of germs! Will definitely repurchase!
Mariam B.
Does anyone have experience using this on professional or work type clothes. If so, did it ruin the clothing
Ashley R.
Longwood
Does this work good? Where can I buy it?