BY LYSOL

Kills cold & flu viruses*.
Kills pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza a virus.
LysolJ.
Brand III.
Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.
Disinfectant spray.
Eliminates odors.
Jasmine & rain™ scent. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "It gets rid of germs and helps keep the air fresh after poopy diapers. " in 1 review
Jenna E.
Fort Worth, TX
Lysol disinfectant spray is a staple in our home. I use it for bathroom cleaning, accident clean up, and times that I want to sanitize. It's an excellent, versatile product.
Kaitlin F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I don't like to use this stuff too often but I do during tummy bugs to keep it at bay as long as I can. This scent is not over chemically, so that's a plus. But Lysol products are more expensive, so they lost a star for me.
JoAnne O.
I trust Lysol to keep my family safe during the cold and flu seasons. I currently have this scent, which is a little too floral, I prefer the cleaner scents.
Sarah R.
Glasgow, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What can I really say other than it does what it is suppose and smells good to me! I can get the job done without wanting to gag from the smell!
gen m.
Lysol! Omg i just love lysol products i use it around my whole house. The various scents are amazing you will always find lysol in my house :)
Carole B.
Upton, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best scene by far!!! I stock up every fall! Helps me keep the house free of germs & keep colds & flus to a minimum
Audie w.
Gray, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this daily and the fresh small added to the disinfectant is so great! Other disinfectants can have such harsh smells!
Amanda M.
Clemmons, NC
I love this scent! It doesn't smell like your typical cleaner but that's definitely not a bad thing. And it kills germs!
Sara S.
Cadiz, KY
Great brand. Get a can of this to put on the back of your toilet. its good to disinfect the air and make it smells good.
Danyeil M.
Thurmont, MD
Love having this on hand when someone gets sick to try and keep the hole house from getting sick.