Lysol Jasmine and Rain Scent Disinfectant Spray uploaded by Erin M.

BY LYSOL

Lysol Jasmine and Rain Scent Disinfectant Spray: Kills 99.9% of mold and mildew Kills 99.9% of bacteria on soft surfaces as a spot treatment Kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria see more...

• Does it smell too strong? Im allergic to strong odors, bu...3 Answers
  • "it smells great as well not to overpowering . " in 1 review
  • "It's a pretty great product to have on hand." in 1 review
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lysol spray is a great quick disinfectant that is easy to use, and you know that your house is sanitary after using it. It has a nice light scent that remains after spraying. I'm glad that the scent of this does not smell too much like an obvious cleaning product. It is subtle.
Elisabeth P.
San Ysidro , CA
I have to have one of these Lysol sprays in my house at all times. It lightly and temporarily disinfects but the lovely scent does remain for a few hours. This products won't disappoint especially if you have guests going over and want to freshen up your home
Alba R.
This specific one smells great! Love to have this product around the house when it's cold and flu season! That's when I use it the most. Also great to have in day care centersđź’—
Jessica R.
Lake Jackson, TX
I am a Lysol addict y'all! Have you seen the list in the back of the can the explains all of the bacteria it destroys!? This is such a must have if you have children. My home always smells fresh and I never have to worry and wether or not the house is disinfected!
Marisa M.
I love Lysol disinfectant spray , they have plenty of great fragrance . The spray is not expensive and you can find it at any corner store or supermarket . The only thing you have to worry about is spraying too much it can be a little strong .
Larissa W.
Lancaster, CA
This product is great and smells so yummy thumbs up!!! We use them in bathrooms, Kitchens , you name it. Great for when there is a sickness going around the house kills those germs right away!!!!!
member-ae89a8a31
alliance
I'm a big believer in the Lysol disinfect considering my son has an compromised immune system I live by this stuff! And the smell is magical not so much overwhelming like other products!
Kathryn L.
I keep this on hand, and when I take the bag out of the kitchen and bathroom trash, I give a spray of this inside the bucket. It dries pretty fast, and the scent lasts a while.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
This product smells really good and its affordable too. The smell is not too strong and it really keeps my stove, tables and toilet super clean and germ free.
Ashley W.
Hopkinsville, Ky
I love Lysol!!! It's always in my house with 3 school age children you have to have something to keep the germs away! Lysol is amazing and smells great!!!
Daniela R.
Miami, Florida
Does it smell too strong? Im allergic to strong odors, but i really love the lysol brand