BY LYSOL

Made for your all-purpose household jobs, the Lysol Iron Handle Scrub Brush features long-lasting fibers for deep cleaning. The fibers are treated with an antimicrobial agent for continuous product protection against odor-causing bacteria, mold and... see more...

Liliana C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this to help clean my showers and bath tub. It's tough enough to get any soap scum off and can get into corners. I like spraying a disinfectant on the bathroom shower tile then using this to scrub and rub the product in giving me a clean look.
Deymi M.
This is a great brush to scrub your bathroom floor or inside the bathtub when cleaning. It works very efficiently well and its a great affordable price which you can get in your local supermarket. Would definitely recommend this.
Amanda M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I bought one of these recently at Walmart because we installed a new tile floor and after we put in the grout it made a terrible film on my tile and this brush was wonderful with some white vinegar. and the price was great. I will be going back to get another one to use on my dishes as well.
Alyssa H.
I love using this because I get tired otherwise. It is hard scrubbing all the pots and pans from cooking. I like that this has a handle... it just gets dirty but so does everything else.
Nicole B.
Indianapolis, IN
Comfortable handle makes scrubbing easier. More expensive than store brands though and not sure it does anything different than store brands.
nylah m.
The handle broke within 2 weeks but the brush works fine . We use it to clean the bath tub and it get it spotless every time
Shanna P.
Saipan
I love this scrub! The bristles are not too hard and not too soft, it's just right. And I also like how the handle is. It doesn't hurt my hand when I'm using scrubbing for quite a while. I would totally recommend this product!