BY NONE

Ready-to-use quaternary formula contains no harsh acids, abrasives or bleach, and can be used to clean, disinfect and deodorize. Use on fiberglass fixtures, glazed porcelain, synthetic marble, glazed tile, hard plastic and vinyl. Meets AOAC efficacy standards for hospital aerosol disinfectants. Application: Nonporous Surfaces; Applicable Material: Fiberglass;Marble;Porcelain;Vinyl; Chemical Compound: Ethanol;2-(2-butoxyethoxy);Isobutane 75-28-5 2.5 - 10;Tetrasodium ethylenediamine tetraacetate. ~ Includes 12 aerosol cans of disinfectant.REC95524. 95524. Lysol LYSOL IC Foaming Disinfectant Cleaner , 24 oz. Aerosol Can. see more...

Brittney M.
Buford, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My child does not go to day care but we do have play dates at home, with viruses and hand, foot and mouth disease going around this is perfect solution to spray around my house so that it keeps my child healthy!
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is great kids like putting everything in there mouth. My 4 year old loves this stuff especially when his hands dirty. I have this everywhere with me especially during this time of year viruses and everything going around. It is better than those wipes everybody pulls out. It kills the germs.
Sarah A.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This is a great cleaning product to use with little ones around. I especially love this product when flu season is around.