Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesLysol
IC Disinfectant Spray - Original Scent - 19 oz - 12 pk

Lysol I.C. Disinfectant Spray - Original Scent - 19 oz. - 12 pk.

by Lysol

Lysol I.C. Disinfectant Spray - Original Scent - 19 oz. - 12 pk.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol I.C. Disinfectant Spray - Original Scent - 19 oz. - 12 pk.!
Lyndsey S.
Austin
Keeps fresh and clean smell in house, also does help disinfect when it comes to germs. Affordable and lasting.
Charles  F.
Starke, FL
Love the all scents that this product line have. They leave my dedrooms smelling fresh and light for days.
Lori H.
Santa Cruz, CA
I always keep a can or two of Lysol Disinfectant Spray at home!  If someone at home (or a guest) isn't feeling well, I will spray it around the house.  Also, just to have the fresh smell of clean and get rid of germs. I usually buy Lysol at Target.  I highly recommend to always have a can of Lysol in a cupboard.
Dana'ya U.
Lysol disinfectant spray is a great product. I always use this product around the house exspecially in the winter to keep germs to a minimum.
Maria V.
Barcelona, Barcelona
I always have my lysol on stock. I have pets in the house and constantly have to disinfect. This product really does my life easier with cleaning and making the house also smell clean.
Shayna A.
I spray this on everything because of my little baby. It has such a great scent even though its killing bacteria

Looking for your answer?