BY LYSOL #5 in Bathroom Cleaners

Achieve a cleaner and fresher bathroom with Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide Toilet Cleaner. This powerful new cleaning formula uses hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough toilet stains. This lime scale remover even cuts through soap scum and lime scale, without the harshness of bleach. Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide leaves behind no chemical residues: just a clean, fresh, scent.

• Normally when I clean my toilet bowl I use the works but ...1 Answers
  • What are alternative uses for this product? Ones I might ...2 Answers
  • How can I get free?1 Answers
Brook F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
One of the best toilet bowl cleaners we have found so far! Clings to it really well and really don't have to scrub to hard to get away the dirt and grime. Also surprisingly a good cleaner for grout.
Angela M.
We always buy this brand of toilet bowl cleaner. I like the angled top of the bottle for squirting under the rim of the toilet and the smell isn't offensive either. It does the job as expected.
Denisha H.
London, KY
This is the only toilet cleaner I purchase. It does such an amazing job reaching under the rim of the bowl with its perfectly curved neck and keeps my toilet looking great and smelling fres!
Jarin B.
Rogers, AR
I love Lysol cleaner for my bathroom and kitchen. They seem to clean better, make things brighter and whiter, and leave a clean scent. I also like that they are affordable and day to find!
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
Makes cleaning easy and you see the results . very good product I like putting a splash of Clorox am a clean freak and it works better . Its effective . I buy them at my local Walmart .
Christy T.
Bradenton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite toilet cleaner! The thick gel stays in place an doesn't just run right into the water. It also works fantastic on hard water stains! On top of that, it smells great!
Chantay W.
I usually like to use a more natural product to clean with but sometimes and especially for a toilet bowl you have to pull out the heavy duty stuff and I use this and it works very well!
Jessica C.
Youngsville, LA
I like this because there's little scrubbing involved and it doesn't have a nasty bleach smell. I do still have to use a toilet scrubber to get off tough spots but it does its job well.
Brittany K.
Melbourne, FL
I used to just use a brush and nothing else, but since I started buying this cleaner, my toilets are cleaner than ever. It is easy to use and smells great. Just apply and let it set a few minutes and it gets the stains right off if your toilet.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Easy to use, cleans very well, does not have that harsh chemical odor that a lot of cleaners seem to have, good price..have been using this stuff for years and see no reason to change
Pauline P.
Richmond, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What other Lysol products are you using?
Danielle N.
Avondale, AZ
How well does this work? Do I still have to scrub the toilet and does it disinfect?
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What is your favorite Lysol product?
Jessica G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What are your favorite staff to use lysol at?
Deborah R.
Kansas City, MO
What are alternative uses for this product? Ones I might not have thought off? I'm always curious what others have found various products can be good for.

Walmart