Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide Toilet Bowl Cleaner

Achieve a cleaner and fresher bathroom with Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide Toilet Cleaner. This powerful new cleaning formula uses hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough toilet stains. This lime scale remover even cuts through soap scum and lime scale, without the harshness of bleach. Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide leaves behind no chemical residues: just a clean, fresh, scent.

How well does this work compared to the alternative brands with or without bleach?
Normally when I clean my toilet bowl I use the works but I was wondering how this product is. Does it smell harsh? Do you have to let it sit a long time?
What are alternative uses for this product? Ones I might not have thought off? I'm always curious what others have found various products can be good for.
Start your review of Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide Toilet Bowl Cleaner!
How would you rate this product?
Hemet, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stuff is incredible! I love anything with peroxide in it. Unfortunately we have a lot of humidity in our house and can grow mold under the rim. This is the only thing I've found that can dislodge that ick. I don't want to be scrubbing at it! Use this and get a really good coat on there, you'll actually be able to see spots bubbling. Leave it be for about 5 minutes then get to work with your brush! Once again you'll have a spotless toilet
Magnolia, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This has some whitening power behind it. I use it on the toilet, as well as the shower tiles. I ONLY HATE that it's very runny. I wish it was a thicker consistency. The.scent is great it doesn't last all day but the peroxide in the formula makes me feel comfortable about ridding the bathroom of any germs. Lysol with Hydrogen Peroxide Multi-Purpose Cleaner ll Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide Toilet Bowl Cleaner
Portland
So happy to have saw these Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide line. I used the kitchen cleaner and absolutely love it and this one just as great. It is a nice think gel that doesn’t leave any left behind product after cleaning wonderfully. The scent is so clean and refreshing, that I like to leave it soaking in the water for a bit before cleaning. Nice price too makes this product a staple in my supplies.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great toilet bowl cleaner. I usually squeeze it in the bowl and let it sit while I wipe down the tub and sink then I can quickly and easily scrub it down. I like that it doesn't have an overwhelming scent. My toilet is just left sparkling clean. The other good thing is that I feel like it lasts longer than similar toilet bowl cleaners. For example, the original Lysol toilet cleaner only.
Norwalk, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
1,037 reviews
This is what we use to clean our toilet. We have hard water and we get the dreaded ring in our porcelain throne quite often. This product cleans and disinfects really well and it's by a brand that i trust when it comes to disinfecting. I always keep this on hand, it is a little difficult to find this product right now. Anything Lysol is hard to find.
Brandon , MB
Well, the product worked well in my opinion, but, my other half didn’t like the scent. To be fair it is quite a strong scent being that it’s a hydrogen peroxide product. That should have been a tip off to me that the smell was going to be potent. If you don’t mind the smell it does work well.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am digging the new way they shaped these bottles to help fit the groove of the toilet. Really smart. As far as it’s effectiveness, I think it’s pretty good. Gives that nice blue color that I am used to seeing. It has a fresh clean scent. It rinses well also. Pretty decent toilet cleaner.
Berkeley, CA
I mean, it does the job and doesn’t have a very strong scent which I appreciate. While I admit I’m not too sure what good the hydrogen peroxide does considering I’ve used other Lysol cleaners which have had the same effect, there isn’t much of a price difference so I didn’t mind!
Tennessee
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my go to toilet cleaner. It's not too chemical smelling, and give off a nice smell. It cleans beautifully, with little to no effort. It makes the daunting task of cleaning a young boys bathroom a little less gross.😁 Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide Toilet Bowl Cleaner
Maryland
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide Toilet Bowl Cleaner uploaded by Glaucia T.
Purchased at: CVS
Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide Toilet Bowl Cleaner is my best friend when I need clean my bathroom. My auntie is house clean, she recommended that one. Is very good for mood too, I decided to try, and no regrets. Is a little more expensive but works really good. 👍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...