BY LYSOL #7 in Bathroom Cleaners

Achieve a cleaner and fresher bathroom with Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide Toilet Cleaner. This powerful new cleaning formula uses hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough toilet stains. This lime scale remover even cuts through soap scum and lime scale, without the harshness of bleach. Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide leaves behind no chemical residues: just a clean, fresh, scent.

• Normally when I clean my toilet bowl I use the works but I was wo...1 Answers
  • What are alternative uses for this product? Ones I might not have...2 Answers
  • How can I get free?1 Answers
Kat T.
Fort Wayne, IN
I LOVE this product! When I clean the toilet I always seem to get the toilet bowl cleaners with bleach on my clothes. With this product you don't have to worry about it since it is 0% bleach. The formula is great in that it sticks to the bowl of the toilet. It cleans great and leaves the toilet smelling fantastic. My go-to toilet product!!
ashley g.
Troy, MO
This stuff is the bomb. It smells amazing and works amazingly. I run it around the inside of my toilet bowl, let it sit for five minutes or spans then run my toilet brush around. There is not any real scrubbing or work involved, thanks to the Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide Toilet Bowl Cleaner.
Alyssa F.
Jonesboro, AR
This certainly does work! I know currently they have them on sale at my LOWES HOME IMPROVEMENT store (1/23/2017) for $1.23. That's a fantastic price! I love the way that the cleaning job gets done. The easy applicator is amazing when you want to stay away from touching the toilet.
Emily W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My family usually buys Lysol toilet bowl cleaner. It's easy to use and pretty affordable and it lasts a long time. It also does a great job and cleaning the toilet, and it doesn't have a strong smell that will make you feel sick. I usually buy this at Walmart.
Dee T.
This product makes life a breeze. it helps keep the toilet fresh and clean and leaves no residue behind. I first tried this product almost a year ago and what a difference it makes. I recommend it to anyone who wants something effective and also quick to clean.
Jessica L.
I used this product weekly to clean my toilets.  We have water that has high mineral content and this product is great at keeping my toilet sparkling and white.  I love the product design, it is easy to get the product under the toilet rim. I have been purchasing this product for years and will continue to.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I always use Lysol products, this toilet bowl cleaner always gets the job done, the scent kind of burns my nose though. It's at Walmart for an affordable price. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a super clean toilet.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
This one does an amazing job cleaning my toilets. Doesn't cost very much either. You can see it cleaning and dirt. Just melts water stains right off. Leaves our toilets looking new again and so clean.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Muy buen producto me encanta ,deja todo tu inodoro muy limpio desinfectado ,es muy buen producto el precio es accesible ,si sirve para lo que el producto promete ,si lo recomiendo a otros y facil de conseguir
Erika B.
45 Cedar Bluff Drive apt 8 Lake Saint Louis, Mo
For almost a year I used this stuff to clean our restroom, I'm so disappointed because I remember wen I buy of that product it's half only. So I'm not so happy. Prize is good  but wen I experience to buy that I was so mad. But I'm still interested to this stuff
Pauline P.
Richmond, TX
What other Lysol products are you using?
Danielle N.
Avondale, AZ
How well does this work? Do I still have to scrub the toilet and does it disinfect?
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What is your favorite Lysol product?
Jessica G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What are your favorite staff to use lysol at?
Deborah R.
Kansas City, MO
What are alternative uses for this product? Ones I might not have thought off? I'm always curious what others have found various products can be good for.