BY LYSOL #5 in Bathroom Cleaners

Achieve a cleaner and fresher bathroom with Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide Toilet Cleaner. This powerful new cleaning formula uses hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough toilet stains. This lime scale remover even cuts through soap scum and lime scale, without the harshness of bleach. Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide leaves behind no chemical residues: just a clean, fresh, scent.

• Normally when I clean my toilet bowl I use the works but I was wond...1 Answers
  • What are alternative uses for this product? Ones I might not have t...2 Answers
  • How can I get free?1 Answers
Erika W.
Erika W.
Bloomfield , VT
I never let my toilet get to the point of no return but the last person who leased our apartment did. There were water stains at the top of the bowl where the water comes out. I was dreading the thought of using a toothbrush to scrub my toilet and I had no idea what my boyfriend had for cleaning products in the apartment. The Lysol cleaner not only hit the hard to reach spot but I was able to avoid the dreaded toothbrush.
Markayla E.
Markayla E.
Dallas
This stuff works great for cleaning my toilets, but it isn't my holy grail toilet bowl cleaner anymore.
This does leave a pleasant smell after cleaning and does not smell too strongly of chemicals. However, I would highly recommend trying the version from Clorox if this one is not on sale.
Law School L.
Law School L.
I use this every couple of months! I really hate to clean my toilets but this product makes it a breeze. The only downside is that while I like the smell, it gets overwhelming if you shut the bathroom door while you let it sit. So just keep some air flow going and you will be fine!
Angela L.
Angela L.
Lysol Power & Free Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Hydrogen Peroxide works wonders on my toilets and won't leave a mess in the bathroom, it cleans and leaves a nice scent this product makes the bowl nice and shiny! other products make the bowl streak looking but this one is perfect!
nina g.
nina g.
Bellflower , CA
Love this ... I have one boy and a very big boy lol ... (husband) this works so well with these two... and last a very long time which is very good with two guys ... plus the smell is so awesome I love a clean smelling bathroom ..... most cleaned room in the house lol
Dee T.
Dee T.
This product makes life a breeze. it helps keep the toilet fresh and clean and leaves no residue behind. I first tried this product almost a year ago and what a difference it makes. I recommend it to anyone who wants something effective and also quick to clean.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Mega Parent Expert
My family usually buys Lysol toilet bowl cleaner. It's easy to use and pretty affordable and it lasts a long time. It also does a great job and cleaning the toilet, and it doesn't have a strong smell that will make you feel sick. I usually buy this at Walmart.
Mariana S.
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
It is the best toilet bowl cleaner ever. It works wonders. very affordable, smells great and cleans like no other. I even use it to clean the grout on my tile floor. i am very satisfied with the results i get from this product. I totally recommend it.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is great for cleaning well and quickly. Just put it around the toilet bowl and scrub it in. You can just walk away for a little bit (usually I clean something else) and come back and flush it down. You'll have a clean toilet with minimal work.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Omaha
This toilet cleaner is pretty great. I've used it several times for both my toilets and even my sinks. It helps keep them clean and white longer than when I use other brands. The scent is a little overpowering but I would still recommend it.
Pauline P.
Pauline P.
Richmond, TX
What other Lysol products are you using?
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Avondale, AZ
How well does this work? Do I still have to scrub the toilet and does it disinfect?
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
Mega Parent Expert
What is your favorite Lysol product?
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
What are your favorite staff to use lysol at?
Deborah R.
Deborah R.
Kansas City, MO
What are alternative uses for this product? Ones I might not have thought off? I'm always curious what others have found various products can be good for.