BY LYSOL #4 in Bathroom Cleaners

Achieve a cleaner and fresher bathroom with Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide Toilet Cleaner. This powerful new cleaning formula uses hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough toilet stains. This lime scale remover even cuts through soap scum and lime scale, without the harshness of bleach. Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide leaves behind no chemical residues: just a clean, fresh, scent.

• Normally when I clean my toilet bowl I use the works but I was wo...1 Answers
  • What are alternative uses for this product? Ones I might not have...2 Answers
  • How can I get free?1 Answers
Gaby C.
Kent
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like using Lysol because I know it cleans and I tried this specific toilet bowl cleaner and I have to say I’m a fan of this. I’ve used the regular cleaner until I found this and decided to try it out and I have to say it works better in my opinion.
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product I use it for my toilet bowl all the time at leavs my toilet bowl smelling nice and clean it takes all the stains out I recommend it plus it has bleach on it so it cleans all the bacteria very good product
Poba Z.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only product I can't stop using. It cleans the toilet bowl like no other product. I recommend it to everyone. It has brought the cleaning industry to another level.
Alyssa F.
Jonesboro, AR
This certainly does work! I know currently they have them on sale at my LOWES HOME IMPROVEMENT store (1/23/2017) for $1.23. That's a fantastic price! I love the way that the cleaning job gets done. The easy applicator is amazing when you want to stay away from touching the toilet.
Emily W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My family usually buys Lysol toilet bowl cleaner. It's easy to use and pretty affordable and it lasts a long time. It also does a great job and cleaning the toilet, and it doesn't have a strong smell that will make you feel sick. I usually buy this at Walmart.
Dee T.
This product makes life a breeze. it helps keep the toilet fresh and clean and leaves no residue behind. I first tried this product almost a year ago and what a difference it makes. I recommend it to anyone who wants something effective and also quick to clean.
Kat T.
Fort Wayne, IN
I LOVE this product! When I clean the toilet I always seem to get the toilet bowl cleaners with bleach on my clothes. With this product you don't have to worry about it since it is 0% bleach. The formula is great in that it sticks to the bowl of the toilet. It cleans great and leaves the toilet smelling fantastic. My go-to toilet product!!
Jessica L.
I used this product weekly to clean my toilets.  We have water that has high mineral content and this product is great at keeping my toilet sparkling and white.  I love the product design, it is easy to get the product under the toilet rim. I have been purchasing this product for years and will continue to.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I always use Lysol products, this toilet bowl cleaner always gets the job done, the scent kind of burns my nose though. It's at Walmart for an affordable price. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a super clean toilet.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
This one does an amazing job cleaning my toilets. Doesn't cost very much either. You can see it cleaning and dirt. Just melts water stains right off. Leaves our toilets looking new again and so clean.
Pauline P.
Richmond, TX
What other Lysol products are you using?
Danielle N.
Avondale, AZ
How well does this work? Do I still have to scrub the toilet and does it disinfect?
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What is your favorite Lysol product?
Jessica G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What are your favorite staff to use lysol at?
Deborah R.
Kansas City, MO
What are alternative uses for this product? Ones I might not have thought off? I'm always curious what others have found various products can be good for.