BY LYSOL #6 in Bathroom Cleaners

Achieve a cleaner and fresher bathroom with Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide Toilet Cleaner. This powerful new cleaning formula uses hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough toilet stains. This lime scale remover even cuts through soap scum and lime scale, without the harshness of bleach. Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide leaves behind no chemical residues: just a clean, fresh, scent.

• Normally when I clean my toilet bowl I use the works but ...1 Answers
  • What are alternative uses for this product? Ones I might ...2 Answers
  • How can I get free?1 Answers
Buy on walgree...*
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This one is my favorite. Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide Toilet Bowl Cleaner its hard to find, but when I do, I get a couple of them. I've even used it to help clean the drain in the bathroom sink. It works fantastically & it smells so nice too.
Gaby C.
Kent
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like using Lysol because I know it cleans and I tried this specific toilet bowl cleaner and I have to say I’m a fan of this. I’ve used the regular cleaner until I found this and decided to try it out and I have to say it works better in my opinion.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I buy this in bulk so it’s cheaper. I think it works great. I squirt it into the bowl and then clean the rest of the toilet and by the time I get back to cleaning the bowl, it is really easy with my toilet brush.
Marisol C.
Terra Bella, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product I use it for my toilet bowl all the time at leavs my toilet bowl smelling nice and clean it takes all the stains out I recommend it plus it has bleach on it so it cleans all the bacteria very good product
Poba Z.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only product I can't stop using. It cleans the toilet bowl like no other product. I recommend it to everyone. It has brought the cleaning industry to another level.
Mayra A.
Modesto
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've tried lots of toilet bowl cleansers and none of them work as good as Lysol there's something in this product that takes all that scum all that build-up right off without having to scrub too much I love it absolutely love it it does the work for you so you don't have to do the hard work.
Jessica D.
Franklin, NC
For the most part I like this. It isn’t as strongly scented as a lot of toilet bowl cleaners but I also feel that it doesn’t necessarily keep my toilet clean as long as other cleaners do.
Alyssa F.
West Memphis , AR
This certainly does work! I know currently they have them on sale at my LOWES HOME IMPROVEMENT store (1/23/2017) for $1.23. That's a fantastic price! I love the way that the cleaning job gets done. The easy applicator is amazing when you want to stay away from touching the toilet.
Emily W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My family usually buys Lysol toilet bowl cleaner. It's easy to use and pretty affordable and it lasts a long time. It also does a great job and cleaning the toilet, and it doesn't have a strong smell that will make you feel sick. I usually buy this at Walmart.
Dee T.
This product makes life a breeze. it helps keep the toilet fresh and clean and leaves no residue behind. I first tried this product almost a year ago and what a difference it makes. I recommend it to anyone who wants something effective and also quick to clean.
Pauline P.
Richmond, TX
What other Lysol products are you using?
Danielle N.
Avondale, AZ
How well does this work? Do I still have to scrub the toilet and does it disinfect?
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What is your favorite Lysol product?
Jessica G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What are your favorite staff to use lysol at?
Deborah R.
Kansas City, MO
What are alternative uses for this product? Ones I might not have thought off? I'm always curious what others have found various products can be good for.