Lysol Heavy-Duty Scour Pads, 4 count

Lysol Heavy-Duty Scouring Pads work on your toughest cleaning jobs. They are just what you need for both indoor and outdoor use. These green scouring pads can be rinsed clean with water for reuse. Each pad is treated with an antimicrobial agent to protect against odor-causing bacteria. They can be put to work in many areas of the home such as bathrooms and kitchens. Use it on patio furniture, siding and more that needs a deep cleaning. The pads can be easily gripped and are comfortable to hold.

Material: POLYWOOL

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.63 x 4.25 x 6.00 Inches

LYSOL SCR PAD INDR OUTDR MSS PLYWL GRT TGH JBS HVY DTY INHBT GRWTH ODR CSNG BCTR; CLEANING PAD SPONGE AND CLOTH

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Heavy-Duty Scour Pads, 4 count!
Na
They ok . They just are ok just don’t get the job done . I have tried many different kind . Not that this one not good but I like other kinds. I have to have heavy duty ones . I wish dishes often so need some a little better.
Union, NJ
I use this sponge in my household to wash the dishes or Either to get the dishes ready to be washed in the dishwasher. It works just fine. I dont have anything negative to say about these sponges! Workds great
BRONX, NY
Heavy duty I use this for my counter tops to sink area to any place that needs a good wiping. You can rinse then and let them dry and reuse it for multiple cleaning. The 4 pack is good for when one is done with it I got more to use. A go to staple in cleaning.
I like using these for dishes and it's scrubs the living crap out of them. It's very good and I love a a lot especially what I clean the bathroom. It's just magic in a sponge. It's very cheap no more than like a dollar is spent on the sponges I would definitely recommend these the others too
This is great if your trying to scrub something very rough on anything I consider it multipurpose pads just like sponges. The only think is the harder you scrub the more pieces from the object start to come off. I definitely do enjoy using these regardless of that!
Cleburne , TX
I have a sponge for everything, from cleaning produce to cleaning the bathtub! We buy these heavy duty scour pads in bulk, and stay stocked up with them. They work well and are affordable, which is so important when buying something as disposable as sponges!
I thought this product was real helpful when getting any remaking food off my pans nothing to improve pro are 4 comes in one packs cons are don’t last for a very long time I didn’t smell anything yes I would by again
sutton
Best pads. I’m a freak about a clean house and these pads make my life so much easier! I wouldn’t improve this product I think it’s perfect how it is. Value is good!
It's a great product this product it's perfect when I have stuck something and this remove everything easily I love use this sponge in pans and work really good.
Accokeek, MD
I like these pads, however, I think that steel wool is the best to use on baked on grease and food. When I used these pads I noticed that a lot of the food gets trapped in between the holes in the pad. It can be very annoying as I would have to scrape the food out of the pad and continue cleaning the dishes. They do work but take a lot longer than a normal SOS pad. Overall, I would avoid these they cost more money are are less effective.