BY LYSOL

Cami H.
Denver, CO
I’m not the biggest sponge fan because I love the sponge wands, but i always have some sponges around Incase I lose the wand. These are a good price and last me a while. They get that gross sponge smell on my hands after using them frequently which i hate.
Monica S.
As long as the sponge holds together, it is great. Overall, the life of the sponge doesn't make it nearly as long as I think it should. The scrubby side is great and gets the job done and I didn't notice any souring or odors from the sponge. I did however notice that the green scrub side starts to come apart and tear off quicker than expected. Do note, I use this sponge at least 3 times a day/ 7 days a week, but it only lasted about 10 days before it started shredding. I usually like to wash and sanitize my old sponges to use for cleaning in bathrooms, etc, but this sponge doesn't make it that long. Overall, I probably wouldn't repurchase unless it was priced amazingly!