Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesLysol
Heavy-Duty Bath Disinfectant, 1 gal Bottles, 4/Carton

LYSOL Heavy-Duty Bath Disinfectant, 1 gal. Bottles, 4/Carton

by Lysol

YYJ1111: Features: -Heavy-duty bathroom cleaner and disinfectant-Fresh lime scent-Hospital-type disinfectant cleaner for all restroom cleaning needs-Penetrates tough soils including soap scum and body oils-Concentrated formula makes up to 32 gallons for general cleaning and disinfection-Nonacid, nonabrasive-1 gal. Bottle. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 1.03" H x 1.04" W x 1.04" D.

Anyone try this??
Start your review of LYSOL Heavy-Duty Bath Disinfectant, 1 gal. Bottles, 4/Carton!
How would you rate this product?
Julie M.
Westfield, NC
Lysol works really well and I love the scent! I like the it comes in a big container that I can refill the smaller containers in each bathroom., makes it very convenient.
Kimberly H.
tuscaloosa, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the bomb it gets ride of stains so good and disinfects as well my husband used to use this to clean outside of houses as well
Lauren N.
Clewiston, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lysol is always very trusted! You know it'll keep your home clean and smelling good.
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
Love lysol profucts. I trust them to disinfect and clean. I also love the way my home smells after using.
Donna B.
Great product. Cleans well and leaves a fresh, clean scent. I love the concentrate, it saves time and money.
Marta C.
It seems to be a general porpose cleaner, without suds, or strength. I bought the gallon size for economy. Looking back, I question it as being a good purchase. It is a so-so product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...