BY LYSOL

YYJ1111: Features: -Heavy-duty bathroom cleaner and disinfectant-Fresh lime scent-Hospital-type disinfectant cleaner for all restroom cleaning needs-Penetrates tough soils including soap scum and body oils-Concentrated formula makes up to 32 gallons for general cleaning and disinfection-Nonacid, nonabrasive-1 gal. Bottle. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 1.03" H x 1.04" W x 1.04" D. see more...

Julie O.
Fortuna, CA
Lysol works really well and I love the scent! I like the it comes in a big container that I can refill the smaller containers in each bathroom., makes it very convenient.
Donna B.
Great product. Cleans well and leaves a fresh, clean scent. I love the concentrate, it saves time and money.
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
Love lysol profucts. I trust them to disinfect and clean. I also love the way my home smells after using.
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
Lysol is always very trusted! You know it'll keep your home clean and smelling good.
Kimberly H.
Holt
This is the bomb it gets ride of stains so good and disinfects as well my husband used to use this to clean outside of houses as well
Marta C.
It seems to be a general porpose cleaner, without suds, or strength. I bought the gallon size for economy. Looking back, I question it as being a good purchase. It is a so-so product.
Kristin S.